It’s been a very slow start to the day here, but at least it’s not as cold as it has been. My favorite diner downstairs opened back up this weekend for take out, so I took myself out to get breakfast this morning. It’s not quite the same bringing it back home to eat, but at least it’s close enough that it doesn’t get cold on the way home!
So now that I’m rested and fed, it’s time to get some work done this afternoon.
I was supposed to launch my blog today, but it’s not quite ready yet, so I’m shooting for Monday to let you know about that and let you have a peek at what I’m going to be doing over there.
The other thing I’m going to be doing this weekend is getting some new bonuses made for you. I should have the first of those ready for tomorrow’s Sunday Roundup. I haven’t really gotten a chance to play for awhile and so I’m looking forward to a good creative session this afternoon.
But before I dive into that, I have a couple of quick things to share with you today…
Free PLR: Stop Self Sabotage
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new free offer for you this weekend. You can pick up the Stop Self Sabotage special now through Tuesday, January 25. The offer includes:
- Part 1: Article and Add-On Content About Squelching Negative Self Talk
- Part 2: Article and Add-On Content About Self-Sabotage
- Part 3: Article and Add-On Content About Finishing What You Start
- Part 4: Article And Add-On Content About Stopping Procrastination
- Part 5: Article And Add-On Content About Avoiding Tasks
Flash Sale at Publish for Prosperity
Alice is having a flash sale this weekend at Publish for Prosperity. Use coupon code 50PERCENTOFF to save 50% on all PLR packages in her shop. The sale runs through Monday, January 24.
New PLR: Health, Lifestyle and Spiritual PLR Articles
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a new pack of articles available on a weekend special. For only $7 you can grab this pack of 14 articles to use in your projects or on your blog. Titles include:
- Foods That Can Cause Inflammation and Bloating (474 words)
- When is the Best Time to Meditate? (475 words)
- The Best Appliances for Healthy Eating (477 words)
- Daily Mindfulness Rituals (450 words)
- 5 Ways to Simplify Your Life (515 words)
- How to Read Tarot Cards Intuitively (470 words)
- Why is Detachment Necessary for the Law of Attraction (564 words)
- 5 Things to Do Every Night Before Bed (554 words)
- Where People Go Wrong When Setting Up Daily Routines (455 words)
- Underrated Essential Oils to Add to Your Collection (518 words)
- Nutrition for Your Gut (456 words)
- Tarot VS Oracle: What is the Difference? (474 words)
- Pros and Cons of Virtual Fitness Trainers (463 words)
- New Journaling Trends: How Journaling is Changing (453 words)
April’s Deals Today:
Every day this month April is putting content on sale for you. You can see all the deals released so far here: PLR Daily Deals and use coupon code 2022 to claim your 52% savings at checkout. The cool thing is that once the deals go on sale, they stay on sale for the rest of the month! The latest offers on the page include:
- Vision Boards, Printables, Planners, Etc. (coupon code 2022B)
- Healing Spices Content Bundle (coupon code 2022B)
- DFY Mega Health PLR Bundle (coupon code 2022B)
And that’s it for me this afternoon. Don’t forget to check out Catherine’s Affinity Lovers bundle if you’re wanting resources and training on working with the Affinity suite of products. That ends Thursday.
And the NAMS 2022 Marketing Trends Summit starts Monday. Register here for $1 and get a ton of bonuses from the speakers with your registration.
I’ll see you tomorrow with a full Sunday Roundup.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|