If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you. I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s another gorgeous morning here in Central Ontario. I had breakfast outside on the patio yesterday morning, and I’m thinking I might just go down again this morning. Not for a big breakfast this time, but just take my brain dump notebook and have a coffee while I get some more stuff out of my head and down on paper where I can see it.
But before I do that, here’s what I have for you this morning…
Digital Papers Retirement Sale
I’ve decided to remove the Digital Papers Collection from the store before the bundle sale starts. It’s time for some fresh new papers and my style has changed a fair bit over the last year so it’s time for these ones to come down.
From now until July 29, you can save 20% on all the digital paper packs on this page when you use coupon code RETIRE20 – and you can use the code up to 5 times before it expires.
There’s also an option to grab the whole bundle at substantial savings.
Deals Ending Today
Christmas in July Ends at 6 p.m. EST
Last year Sue and Maureen created a huge Christmas Hamper full of low-content goodies and this year they’re giving you a head start on your holiday publishing by having a Christmas in July sale!
Check out the hamper here and use coupon code XMASJULY to save 30% thru Friday, July 24 at 6 p.m. EST.
Last Day for Fun Jobs Activity Kit from Pixel Crafters
This week’s release from Pixel Crafters is a Fun Jobs Activity Kit. The main offer includes:
- 30 Colored Fun Jobs Tracing Exercise
- 6 Sets of Words to Picture Matching
- 10 Sets of Fun Jobs Multiple Choice
- 30 colored Fun Jobs word scramble
- 5 sets of Fun Jobs word search puzzle
- 6 sets of Fun Jobs spelling name
- 30 Dot-to-Dot Fun Jobs
- 30 Dot-to-Dot Fun Jobs with Silhouette
- 1 Jobs Poster
- 1 Fun Jobs Name Poster
- Editable Word *docx files
- Letter size 8.5 X 11 inch
- Commercial License Included
See everything that’s included here. It’s on a 3-day sale that ends Friday at midnight.
Free PLR Goes Away Tonight!
Today is the last day to pick up the free Blog Posts on the topic of The Power of Thinking To Transform Your Life from Tools for Motivation. You get 10 blog posts, plus header graphics for each post, and a Tips report on Becoming an Avid Reader. All for free!
- Blog Post titles include:
- Boost Your Memory Starting Today
- Creativity Shot in the Arm
- Effective Brainstorming
- Habits You Need to Change
- Improve Your Brain Function
- Keep Your Brain Healthy and Focused
- Looking to Develop Your Creativity
- Make Focusing Your Mind a Breeze
- The Many Benefits of Lifelong Learning
- Your Creative Spark
Pick up your freebie here. It goes away at midnight tonight.
Ends Today! Huge Sale at Inky Deals
Inky Deals is having a Wonderlicious Sale on several of their best selling graphics bundles. Use the code DELICIOUS30 to save 30% of any of the following deals for today and tomorrow (July 23 and 24):
The Ginormous Collection of 9000+ Overlays And Design Elements
The Epic Infographic Bundle: 1000+ Infographic Elements
Sensational Lightroom & Camera Raw Presets: 2000+ Items
The Super Gorgeous Fonts Bundle
Ultimate Lightroom Presets Bundle: 500 Presets Collection
The Mammoth Collection: 7500 Presets, Photoshop Actions and Cinematic LUTs
The SuperMassive Bundle Of 13,000+ Overlays And Backgrounds
Ultimate Backgrounds And Textures Bundle: 5200+ Resources
New Releases Today
New! NatureLand Coloring Calendar from Rayven!
Rayven has released her newest and largest pack of the year. The Natureland Coloring Calendar is 90 pages of coloring goodness including:
- 2021 Cover + Undated Cover
- “This Book Belongs To” Bookplate
- 2021 & 2022 Mini Calendars
- (12) 2021 Monthly “At a Glance” Important Info Pages + Undated “At A Glance”
- (24) 2021 Dual-Page Full Monthly Calendars + Undated Calendars
- (12) 2021 Single-Page Full Monthly Calendars + Undated Calendars
- (12) Themed Gratitude Pages
- (12) Month Coloring Pages (each one says the name of the month)
- (4) Notes Pages
- (6) Quote Coloring Pages
- (6) Themed Patterns Coloring Pages
Check it out here and use coupon code NATURELAND to get the entire package for $47
My Bonus Offer: When you buy this through my link, I will gift you with any TWO of the monthly coloring kits on this page. To claim send me your choices along with your receipt and I will add them to your account.
Re-Opened for the Weekend! Alice’s Dog Content with My Bonus
If you missed your chance to pick this up last week, you’ve now got until Sunday night to help the pups and grab the Dog Niche Starter Pack with my bonus.
The main product includes:
- 10 Product Templates – create t-shirts, mugs, notebooks, stickers, towels, phone cases and more (.png / PSD)
- 10 Coloring Pages
- 10 Inspirational Quotes
- 10 Pinterest Pins
- 10 Instagram and Facebook Stories
- Bonus #1: The Top Product Dropshippers & Tips for Creating Your Own Products for Dog Lovers
- Bonus #2: Facebook Domination Planner and Checklists
- Bonus #3: Instagram Domination Planner & Checklists
My Bonus Offer: I have a set of Pawprints Journal Templates for you when you purchase the main offer through my link. You’ll find them in your Warrior Plus members area after you purchase. Here’s a quick screen shot of the templates:
Yesterday’s New Releases
New! Business in a Binder Package from Lori
Lori has an awesome new Business in a Binder package available this morning! There are 31 pages in the main product and you can pick it up for under $10 for the next few days when you use coupon code BINDER.
Here’s a quick screenshot of the pages:
New! New Mom Journal Bundle from Fran
Fran is back with a new release this afternoon. She’s created a New Mom Journal Bundle that includes:
- A New Mom/Pregnancy Journal in 3 different designs, A4, 6×9″, full colour & greyscale
- 23 Journal Prompts
- 5 Social Media Images (five in Pinterest, Insta, Twitter & Facebook sizes
- 200 Keywords (100 SEO & 100 Pinterest keywords)
- 3 Covers and Mockups (3 x A4, 3 x KDP, & 6 x Mockups)
- All used font files
See everything that’s included here and use coupon code NEWMOM25 to save 25% at checkout
Ongoing Deals You May Like
New! Watermelon Digital Cover Kit from D’vorah
D’vorah has released her latest Digital Cover Kit and this time the color scheme is watermelons! Perfect for some summery feeling digital planners and journals!
Check them out here and use coupon code RUTHIE20 to save 20% at checkout
New! Cute Dog Breeds Coloring Pack from Becky
Becky at PLR Beach has a new set of Cute Dog Breeds Coloring Pages. You get 30 different breeds in full coloring page, dot-to-dot, and line drawing formats so you could even create a whole dog activity book with these!
Check them out here and use coupon code DOGGONE to pay only $27 thru July 31
New! Natural and Healthy Weight Loss PLR
Jenn at Health and Wellness PLR has a new Natural and Healthy Weight Loss pack for you this week. You get 25 articles on how to lose weight in a healthier, more sustainable way. Titles include:
- Focus on How You Feel for Health and Weight Loss (401 words)
- Tips for Changing Your Mentality (438 words)
- There is no Wagon to Fall Off: How to Stop Yo-Yo Dieting (409 words)
- How to Crowd Out Unhealthy Foods (439 words)
- Choose Exercise for Health and Wellness (425 words)
- Tricks for Getting More Movement Throughout the Day (418 words)
- Setting Up Daily Routines for Natural Weight Loss (418 words)
- Why Having Faith in Yourself is Crucial for Change (401 words)
- Focus on Your Successes, Not Your Failures (497 words)
- How Keeping Your Commitments Improves Your Mentality (406 words)
- Eat Healthy Without Tracking Your Macros (422 words)
- How to Lose Weight Without Obsessing (450 words)
- Micro Daily Habits for Easy Weight Loss (402 words)
- Shorten Your Eaten Window to Eat Less Naturally (405 words)
- Tips for Finding Exercise You Love (416 words)
- Where You’re Going Wrong with Smoothies (451 words)
- How to Make Green Smoothies the Right Way (421 words)
- Why Your Visible Foods Matter (405 words)
- How are You Changing Your Lifestyle for Weight Loss? (453 words)
- 3 Easy Steps to Start Mindful Eating (408 words)
- Spend More Time with Healthy and Active People (453 words)
- What You’re Getting Wrong About Weight Loss (466 words)
- How to Get More Water from Food (440 words)
- Can You Commit to the 80/20 Lifestyle? (495 words)
- Self-Care Tips for Continued Weight Loss (410 words)
They’re on sale for only $12.95 right now, so check them out here.
New! Lifestyle Freedom Success Habits Training from Angela
Angela has a new training available in pre-launch this week on the topic of Lifestyle Freedom Success Habits. It includes a pre-recorded training, along with audio and printable versions. And you can pick it up for only $20 this week (thru Saturday, July 25).
The training covers:
- Choosing Life First, Then Business & HOW to make it happen
- Inventory Your Services, Offers & Affiliate Links so you know your business inside-out
- Setting Your Daily Money Goal & taking action so that your consistency can take effect
- Examples of Daily Moneymaker Tasks to do each and every day (plus a big list of ways to market your business all day long)
I can tell you, the stuff Angela teaches works! She’s been my coach for just over a year now, and the stuff she’s sharing in this training is the same stuff she drills into my head every single day. And if you’ve been hanging out with me for any of that time, you’ve seen the growth and the changes I’ve been able to make in my own life and my business because of what I learn from her.
For $20, I personally think it’s a no-brainer. And you know I don’t say that often, if ever.
Here’s the link again… the full program will be delivered on Friday, July 24.
Graphics Deals and Freebies
On Now! Christmas in July Promo at Creative Fabrica! Get their All Access Membership for only $19 – limited quantities before the price goes up.
Creative Fabrica Freebie – Magnolia Watercolor Frame Clipart
Creative Fabrica Freebie – Respection Script Font
New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Peach Roses Watercolor Clipart
New! Design Bundles Freebie – Tie Dye Sunflower Sublimation Elements
New! Design Bundles Freebie – Watercolor “Mystical moon” clipart
New! Font Bundles Freebie – Gallillea Modern Calligraphy Font
Font Bundles Freebie – Leafs Script Font
Font Bundles Freebie – Joy Maker Poster Font
New! Design Cuts Freebie – Evening Dreaming Floral Pattern Collection
The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Free Woodlands Fox and Florals
The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Love Story Romantic Font
>>> Bundles and Other Deals
Creative Fabrica – This week’s dollar deals
The Hungry Jpeg – New Dollar Deals Added
Creative Fabrica has several new bundles including KDP Interiors Bundle and the Pastel Backgrounds Bundle
New Bundle! The Creative’s Deluxe Artistic Collection from Design Cuts
Free Bundle! Every Day is Sundae bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 15 packs of sweet treats graphics
New! The Hungry Jpeg Friday Flash Sale – Floral Animals Craft Bundle – 35 SVG cut files for $9
The Study Buddy Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 13 fonts and 12 graphics packs for $16
The Jazzy July Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 46 packs of fonts and graphics in shades of Classic Blue
Ruthie’s Daily Tips – Take Time to Plan
Having a plan is a great way to keep feelings of overwhelm in check. I don’t know about you, but I find that the times I get most overwhelmed are the times when I have so many ideas and things to do rolling around in my head that I get almost paralyzed by not knowing where to start.
I find if I do things like I did yesterday, and just take myself out of the work environment with a notebook and pen and sit somewhere else to just let myself reflect and write down anything and everything that comes to me. That’s exactly how my weekend flash sale was born!
So what does taking the time to plan do for you?
- It gives you time to set and reflect on your goals
- It gives you time to come up with new ideas and be creative
- It gives you time to solve problems
- It gives you the space to be proactive in your business
- It gives you time to reflect on what’s working (and what it might be time to let go of).
For me, taking the time to plan first thing in the morning lets me intentionally set up my day and that keeps me from getting stressed out about the mile-long list of things I have to do.
And that’s all I have for you this morning.
Enjoy your weekend! Create what makes your heart happy.