If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you. I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s another beautiful morning here in Central Ontario. It gets really hot and humid in the afternoons, but the mornings are still pleasant enough to get out for a walk.
The Canada Day Blowout Sale is now officially over. I’ve changed all the prices and removed all the festive bits and countdown timers from the page already this morning. I’ll get it added to the store page this afternoon along with the Sugar Skulls Coloring Pages that were used as a bonus last week.
And now, I’m in full-on prep mode for the Birthday Bash Bundle Sale that starts on July 30. Val and I will be going through all the submissions in the next couple of days, so if you’re waiting to hear if you’re approved or not, you should hear from us by the end of the week.
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Deals Ending Today
Last Day for Alice’s Weekend Special!
Today’s the last day to pick up the The Change Your Mindset to Reduce Stress, Anxiety and Uncertainty for under $10. The package includes:
- 4 Change Your Mindset Reports
- 4 Detailed Checklists
- 4 Worksheets
- 4 Ecover Sets
- 4 Course Delivery Emails
- Landing Page
- Plus Bonuses
Get all the details here and grab your copy for under $1 before midnight tonight.
Ends Tonight! Flash Sale from Kitchen Bloggers!
Today’s the last day to save 50% on the Kitchen Blogger’s sitewide Flash Sale The sale is good for all PLR and personal-use study guides. (The only exclusion is Trish’s personal coaching program.)
Start shopping here and use coupon code Flash2020 at checkout to claim your savings.
Last Day to Save at Inky Deals!
Inky Deals is having a 4th of July Sale – Save 40% sitewide thru July 7 with coupon code FREEDOM
New Releases Today…
New! Self-Love and Care with Mindfulness and Compassion PLR from Gabby with My Bonus
Gabby has put together another gorgeous package of written and low-content PLR on the topic of Self Love and Care with Mindfulness and Compassion. You get:
5 + Pre-Written Blog Posts (Combined total of 2,582 words):
- 3 Tips to Starting a Mindfulness Routine (645 words)
- 5 Tips for Practicing Self Compassion to Feel Better (664 words)
- 5 Ways to Practice Self Care that Will Make You Feel Amazing (489 words)
- Top 5 Benefits of Burning Incense for Greater Wellbeing (508 words)
- Ways to Practice Compassion and Why it is Important (546 words)
Plus you also get:
- Watercolor Lady with Flower Wreath Watercolor Clip Art and Graphics in 6 Skintones, 3 Eye Colors, and Hair Colors
- Planner/Workbook Layout in Canva and PowerPoint in 6×9, 8.5×11, 8×10, and A4 sizes
- 6 Social Media Post Templates (Canva & PowerPoint)
- 6 Pinterest Post Templates (Canva & PowerPoint)
- Commercial Use Rights
Check it out here and use coupon code selfcare to save $20 thru July 12.
My Bonus Offer: I have put together a set of watercolor-flowers and journal templates for you when you purchase this through my link. You get 60 watercolor flowers (4 styles in 15 colors each) and a 120-page lined notebook template in 6×9 and 8×10 sizes.
You’ll find your bonus waiting for you in the download area on Gabby’s site after you purchase.
New! Facing Adversity: Build Your Resilience 10-part Ecourse from JR
JR has released a new 10-part Ecourse package on the topic of Facing Adversity and Building Your Resilience. The package includes the 10 Part eCourse – Overcome Adversity: Build Your Resilience with these lessons:
- Lesson #1: Introduction To Resilience (14 Pages/2,379 Words)
- Lesson #2: Build Your Resilience: The Gift Of Adversity (20 Pages/4,574 Words)
- Lesson #3: Build Your Resilience: Cultivating Inner Strength (10 Pages/1,607 Words)
- Lesson #4: Build Your Resilience: Optimism and Positive Thinking (10 Pages/1,934 Words)
- Lesson #5: Build Your Resilience: Cultivating Adaptability and Acceptance (10 Pages/1,825 Words)
- Lesson #6: Build Your Resilience: Honing Emotional Control (9 Pages/1,974 Words)
- Lesson #7: Build Your Resilience: Learn To Trust Yourself (11 Pages/1,872)
- Lesson #8: Build Your Resilience: The Power Of Fortitude (12 Pages/1,851 Words)
- Lesson #9: Build Your Resilience: Strong Problem-Solving Skills (10 Pages/1,828 Words)
- Lesson #10: Build Your Resilience: Say No To The Victim Mentality (17 Pages/2,797 Words)
Plus you also get:
- 10 Powerpoint Slide Presentations (one for each ecourse) + Voiceover Scripts
- 9 Workbooks (one for each ecourse)
- 10 Checklists
- Editable eCovers for all eCourses
- Report: 27 Power Words For Resilience with Editable eCovers
- 7 Day Email Series: Overcome Adversity With Resilience
- Custom Squeeze/Lead Page for eMail Series
- 26 New Articles
- 2 Editable Infographics
- Mindmap: Facing Adversity: Build Your Resilience
- Mindmap: 27 Power Words For Resilience
- 28 Editable Viral Images: Power Words Of Resilience
- Editable Collage
- And extra bonuses
See everything that’s included here. It’s on a dime sale and the price was just at $19.05 when I checked before sending this out.
There’s also an upsell of all new content for you after you purchase.
Relaunch! Amy is Relaunching her QueContent Composer This Week Only
Amy has updated her QueContent Composer for 2020 and she’s relaunching it this week.
The most exciting change is over 500 new journal prompts have been added to the software! You can easily inspire your audience and encourage them to dig deep with these questions.
As part of the 500 new prompts, four new categories have also been included:
- Emotions > Grief
- Self-Reflection > Mindfulness
- Spirituality > Law of Attraction
- Writing & Creativity > Creativity
The following categories have also been updated with 50-100 new journal prompts, so you have plenty of fresh questions to share with your community….
- Self-Reflection > Goal Setting
- Financial & Business > Business
- Self-Reflection > Self-Esteem
See a demo of how it all works here and grab your copy at the re-launch price ($27) thru July 14.
There are also 3 additional offers after you purchase:
Offer #1 – DFY QuePrompt Templates (OTO #1): 60 Templates in PPT and Word for Journals, Worksheets, Checklists and More.
Offer #2 – DFY QuePrompt Content (OTO #2): Massive bank of white-Label articles for QueContent Composer, plus Print Publishing Training Pack and exclusive tutorial on using PLR with QueContent Composer.
Offer #3 – Content Creation Quickstart (OTO #3): Content creation quickstart. Detailed 76 video product creation training.
Yesterday’s New Releases…
New! Playful Dolphin Activity Pack from PixelCrafters with My Bonus!
The team at Pixel Crafters is back with another cute activity pack this week. The Playful Dolphin Spot the Difference Pack includes 7 modules with over 150 pages you can use to create children’s activity books and printables. In the main package you will get:
- Get 30 Colored Playful Dolphin Spot the Difference
- Get 30 Colored Spot the Difference Answer Pages
- Get 30 Colored Spot the Difference with Folding Answer Pages
- Get 30 Dolphin Character Dot-to-Dot
- Get 30 Dolphin Character Dot-to-Dot with Silhouette
- Get 1x Front and Back Colored Book Cover Design
- Get 1x Landing Page
- Get Editable *SVG, *PNG, *JPG, *PPT files
- Letter size 8.5 X 11 inch
- Commercial License Included
See everything that’s included here – it’s on sale for $17 for the next 3 days only.
There are also 3 upsells after you purchase, and I’ll let you know what those are as soon as I get the details.
My Bonus Offer: I have created a set of 22 sea-creature coloring pages for you when you buy through my link. I just have to package them up and upload them to Warrior Plus for you. Here’s a quick screenshot:
New! DFY Dinosaur Coloring Bundle from Saurav
Saurav has a new DFY Dinosaur Coloring Pack out today as well. The main offer includes 30 High Quality Designs + 2 Bonus Activity Designs & 2Bonus Cover Designs in SVG and PNG format.
There are also 3 upsells after you purchase:
UPSELL 1 – Bronze Edition : 30 background Designs in SVG and PNG + further 30 images with the designs merged with the backgrounds.
UPSELL 2 – Silver Edition : 30 dot to dot designs + 30 trace designs in SVG and PNG format.
UPSELL 3 – Gold Edition : Fully colorized versions of the 30 front end images and 30 backgrounds.
My Bonus Offer: I didn’t have a chance to create a bonus for this one, so when you purchase through my link I will give you a $17 coupon to use on anything in my store. For each upsell you purchase, I’ll also add an extra $10 coupon.
To claim your coupons, buy through this link and then email me your receipts.
New! Unstoppable You PLR from Susie
Susie at Master PLR has a new pack available this morning called Become Unstoppable!
Here’s what’s included:
- 5 articles in text and Word doc files.
- Audio articles – 5 audios in a male voice and 5 audios in a female voice. Use the ‘speaker’ to suit your audience.
- We have created a report from the articles in this pack. The report is formatted and illustrated with our social posters, which are royalty free, commercial use images.
- eCover graphics in 4 different layouts, including a 3D stack. The PSD file is included for editing.
- 5 social posters, plus PSD files for easy editing.
- Squeeze page, or optin page, designed to build your list. Copy and paste into your WordPress page.
- A ‘call-to-action’ graphic to place anywhere you like. Link it to your optin page and watch your customer base grow.
- BONUS – 5 social media snippets to post on your favorite platforms.
Article Titles Include:
- What Does It Mean to Become Unstoppable? – 801 words
- Traits of Unstoppable People – 889 words
- How to Become Tenacious, Resilient and Unstoppable – 864 words
- Winners Never Quit, and Quitters Never Win – 739 words
- Why You Must Not Stop When The Going Gets Tough – 726 words
See everything that’s included here and use coupon code UNSTOPPABLE and save $17
Susie also has a deal on her VIP membership that you can grab to save 80% and get extra bonuses. Both deals are on the main sales page
How To Use Done-For-You Blog Posts
Yesterday I told you about Coach Glue’s offer of 60 DFY Blog Posts and today I wanted to give you a few ideas on how you can use them.
Of course, there are the conventional ways to use them:
- Use them in your own business to help you produce professional content quickly for your newsletter.
- Load each post into a new blog post draft on your blog. The next time you don’t know what to write, you’ll have 60 “drafts” waiting for you to dig into.
- Don’t know what to talk about on social media or your next video? Use these as inspiration.
- Create an autoresponder series
- Use them in your weekly newsletter
- Create social media posts from them
- Put together 5 posts on the same topic and create a short report to grow your list
- Use 5 posts on the same topic and create a video series
- Give them to your JV partners to help you promote your products/programs
- Use 5 posts on the same topic and create an audio series for your podcast or to share on soundcloud
- Put together a bunch of the 5 posts to create an awesome report for a giveaway event
But there are also some unconventional ways to use them for low-content products too. For example, you could:
- Turn an article with several tips into a one-page printable checklist
- Break down the posts into points that you add as extra insight to a journal, planner or workbook
- Quote some of the text and make it into text art posters
- Or into coloring pages for your books or as standalone printables
- Turn statements and lessons into questions that can then become journal prompts
That’s just a few ideas for you to put these 60 DFY Blog Posts to work for you. Right now you can pick up the whole pack for only $17 when you use the promo code 30. But you’ll have to be quick if you want to take advantage… the sale ends tomorrow (July 8) at midnight.
Ongoing Deals You May Like…
>>>Tiffany’s Birthday Sale is on for a few more days! Use coupon code TIFFIS50 to save 50% on everything in her PLR Mini Mart Store (including the Total PLR Membership – 894 packs and counting). Be sure to click APPLY COUPON to activate your savings.
>>> July Membership Sale at White Label Perks! Use the coupon code MEMBERSHIP50 to save 50% on your first month.
>>> Sharyn at Content Sparks has a new release out this week on Low Cost Marketing Strategies. You can save 67% off the regular price PLUS grab an Early Bird Bonus when you purchase between now and July 9.
>>>Testing and Tracking What Works PLRfrom Piggy Makes Bank includes 30 Articles, 30 Auto-Responder Emails, Compilation Ebook, 30 Social Media Posts, How to Run an Email Challenge Guide plus Ebook and Workbook. Use coupon code TEST to save $40 at checkout.
>>> Rayven’s Beautiful Budgets Coloring Planner Pages on Sale for $10 with coupon code BUDGET10 (ends Wednesday)
That’s all I have for you this morning! I’m off to find some breakfast – I think I might toddle down the stairs and see if the breakfast café is open for business yet. They were setting up their picnic tables yesterday when I took Annie out, so hopefully they’re open today.
This afternoon I’ll be working away on a couple of projects that need to get done this week and going through all the submissions for the bundle sale. From what I’ve seen so far, we’ve got some really nice goodies for you this time!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!