If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you. I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a grey, rainy day here this morning. It’s a little be fitting for my mood this morning. Today was my mom’s birthday and she would’ve been 97 today if she was still living. It’s hard to believe that she’s been gone for more of my life than she was here for. So that’s where I’m at this morning, feeling a little sad but ready to get down to business and get things done.
So, on to happier things…
Save the Date – The June episode of the Ruth and Mel Show is scheduled for Tuesday, June 9 at 2 p.m. We’ll be devoting an hour (or two) to answering all your Low Content questions, and talking about bundle sales, digital planners (have you seen Mel’s new toolkit yet?) and anything else you have questions about.
Deals Ending Today
Price Increases Tonight! DFY Alphabet Coloring Kit
This is a new seller to me, but I reviewed the main product and it looks pretty good. The DFY Alphabet Coloring Bundle includes 30 high-quality designs – 26 letters, and 4 activity pages.
There are also 3 upsells after you purchase:
OTO #1 – The bronze edition contains 26 background images in SVG and PNG + further 26 images with the designs incorporated into the backgrounds.
OTO #2 – The silver edition contains 26 dot to dot designs + 26 trace designs in SVG and PNG format.
OTO #3 – The gold edition includes fully colorized versions of the 26 front end images and 26 backgrounds make designing covers a breeze.
Coupon Expires Tonight! Summer Beauty Recipes Social Graphics from Lori
The coupon for Lori’s set of Summer Beauty Recipes Social Graphics is set to expire tonight.
The pack includes 10 graphics in PNG, JPG, and PPT formats, and are sized for Facebook and Pinterest. The recipes include:
- Sugar Lemon Summer Lip Scrub
- Summer Hair Detangling Spray
- Sugar Honey Summer Face Scrub
- Soothing After Sun Baths
- Infused Water for Better Hydration
- Cucumber Sugar Scrub
- Coconut and Honey Weekly Hair Mask
- Coffee Exfoliating Body Scrub
- Soothing Sunburned Skin
- Smoothing Banana Foot Paste
Check them out here and use coupon code SUMMER to save $10 through June 2.
Day 2 of Coach Glue’s Daily Deals –
Today’s deal from Melissa and Nicole is their “The Only Three Systems You Really Need for a 6-Figure Business.” Use the coupon code 2020 to get this pack for only $17. The Step-by-Step Workbook Covers:
- Discovery Systems
- Your Blog
- Social Media Accounts
- Free Webinars
- Public Speaking
- Publish a Book
- Relationship Systems
- Email Marketing
- In-Person Networking
- Free Consultations
- Sales Systems
- Your Sales Funnels
- Special Offers
- Shopping Carts and Product Delivery
- Customer Support
Get all the details here and don’t forget to use coupon code 2020 to save at checkout.
Day 2 of Di’s Birthday Sale
Today is Day 2 of Di’s birthday sale over at PLR Planners.com. There’s a lot to choose from over there, so I thought that today I would share with you links to three of my favorite products that you can go and check out.
Ruthie’s pick #1 – The List Templates Bundle – This is a set of lists that you can use to create list books, notebooks, or add them to journals and planners. There are 18 different types of lists and several layouts for each of them for 70+ templates in total.
Ruthie’s pick #2 – Powerpoint Replicator – This is one of my all-time favorite pieces of software and I use it in my product creation almost every single time. It makes setting up new journals and planners so easy you’ll wonder how you ever got along without it. (PC ONLY)
Ruthie’s pick #3 – Zentangle Animal Coloring Pages – I first met Di through one of her coloring memberships and loved the worked she produced. That’s why this package of 32 Zentangle-style animals is one of my favorite coloring packages.
Check out these and all the other great products in Di’s store and don’t forget to use coupon code NEVERQUIT50 to save 50% (expires June 6)
New Releases Today
New! Gamifying Your Business PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released their latest 30-days of content package and this time the topic is Gamifying Your Business. It includes:
- 30 quality articles – perfect for blog posts
- 30 email messages written to promote each of the blog posts.
- 30 social media posts so you can put Facebook and Twitter marketing on autopilot
- A compilation eBook of all articles. Use it as a content upgrade offer, a paid product, or a valuable bonus for one of your own info products.
- Plus an ebook and workbook on how to “Turn Your Opt-in Into a Game”
Check it out here and use coupon code GAME to save $40 at checkout.
Yesterday’s New Releases…
New Digital Planners Toolkit from Melody!
You have got to see the gorgeous Digital Planners that Melody just released. I cannot wait to get my hands on these and start playing around with them.
There are 8 in total, and you can purchase them singly, or save when you buy the bundle with all 8.
Coupon codes: DIGITAL1 saves $10 on single planners and DIGITAL BUNDLE saves $20 on the whole bundle.
New! Sport Coloring Pack from Pixelcrafters
The team at Pixel Crafters is back this morning with a new Sport Coloring Pack. The main package includes:
- 30 Studio Quality Sport drawings
- 30 PNG Transparent files
- 30 Dot-to-Dot files
- 30 Dot-to-Dot with silhouette files
- SVG Vector files, PNG transparent and JPG files included (CMYK 300 dpi Print resolution)
- Letter size 8.5 X 11 inch
- Commercial license included
New Monthly Content from Jenn
It’s the first of the month and that means Jenn has new content in the Planner Monthly and Journal Monthly Clubs
Journal Monthly Club: Self Empowerment Journal – includes: daily prompts, events calendar, journal pages, undated calendar pages, covers, and social media posts.
Planner Monthly Club: This month is designed for back to school- but in light of current events, this could be marketed to home-schooling as well. You get 7 page templates that you can turn into different planners just by changing out the graphics for some of your own.
New! Healthiest Lifestyle 101: Fitness, Nutrition, and Sleep PLR
JR is back with another huge PLR package and this time it’s all about living your healthiest lifestyle.
The Healthiest Lifestyle 101: Fitness, Nutrition, and Sleep pack includes:
- eBook: Exercise, Nutrition + Sleep: The Perfect Marriage For A Healthy You (29 Pages/6,248 Words)
- Nutrition and Fitness Flash Cards/Viral Images
- 7 Day Email Series
- 30 Day Challenge: Get Moving, Get Fit, Get Healthy
- Report: The Many Benefits Of Functional Fitness
- Report: The Sedentary Disease: What Happens To Your Body When You Never Move
- 25 New Articles
- Editable Checklist/Cheatsheets
- Checklist Graphics
- Viral Images
- HD Video
- 25 Inspirational Quotes
New! Instagram Marketing Checklists from Kevin
Kevin Fahey has released Volume 30 of his marketing checklists, and this month it’s all about Instagram.
The Instagram Marketing Checklists includes 18 checklists in 5 formats with full PLR. Topics covered are:
- Checklist 1 – Optimising Your Instagram Profile and Creating Call-To-Actions
- Checklist 2 – Switching To Business Profile
- Checklist 3 – Coming Up With Unique Brand Hashtag
- Checklist 4 – Using Instagram Tools For Free
- Checklist 5 – Posting Product Teasers
- Checklist 6 – Creation Of Sponsored Ads
- Checklist 7 – Making Use Of Instagram Stories
- Checklist 8 – Reaching Out To Influencers And Partnering With Them
- Checklist 9 – Limiting & Maintaining The Instagram Posts Of Your Brand
- Checklist 10 – Keeping The Right Track
- Checklist 11 – Interacting With Followers
- Checklist 12 – Posting Discounts And Coupons
- Checklist 13 – Highlighting New Products On Your Feed
- Checklist 14 – Running Giveaway With Another Brand
- Checklist 15 – Developing An Editorial Calendar For Your Posts
- Checklist 16 – Maintaining An Effective Caption Length
- Checklist 17 – Cross Promoting Your Brand To Other Social Media Sites
- Checklist 18 – Linking Ads To Landing Or Product Page
See everything that’s included here and grab them while they’re on sale this week for only $17
Other Ongoing Deals:
Coupon Capers Coloring Planner
Ravyen has released a new set of coloring planner pages this morning and it’s something a little different. The Coupon Capers Coloring Planner Designs includes 50 templates with everything that coupon users need to keep track of coupons, rebates, and shopping lists for a variety of categories.
Check it out here and use coupon code CAPERS to pay only $27 for a limited time.
On Sale this Month! Amy’s Instructo Training
Amy has re-launched her Instructo Training this month, and you can save $10 when you use coupon code: JVJUNEINST
This training teaches you how to create easy ongoing sales by tapping into five easy income streams with simple ‘how-to’ tutorials.
Discover Digital Planners Training
D’vorah has just released her new training on digital planners. The Discover Digital Planners course will introduce you to the world of digital planners and how to use them both personally and professionally. It’s not a “how to create” digital planners course, but designed more to get you into the heads of your buyers which ultimately will make creating them easier for you.
Check it out here and use coupon code DISCOVER to save $30 for a limited time.
D’vorah kindly gave me review access, and I got some really great ideas for how to research what’s selling, as well as more ideas for creating new digital planners and notebooks. I am really excited to make this a huge part of my business going forward.
Journal Empire 2 from Alessandro
Alessandro has released his new Journals Empire 2 training this week. This is a new, updated version of the one he released last year. This time he’s gone into detail on:
- The Newest Top 5 Niches for Creating Hot Journals, Uncovered For You.
- The Steps To Create Each One Of The 5 Journals.
- Three Secret Tools To Test Your Niches Before Publishing.
- The Secret To Dominate Amazon SEO.
- Where To Find (And Steal) The Keywords Of Bestsellers Journals.
- How to Create Fantastic Covers For Your Journals.
- How to Publish Your Book On KDP.
- 2 Ways To Sell Your Journals Like Crazy.
And that’s all I have for you this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast – I’m thinking egg drop soup this morning – and wait for the FedEx guy to show up with my Juice Plus stuff. I’m really looking forward to trying this because I’ve heard so many good things about it.
This afternoon I will be working on new products for the upcoming LLYOU Giveaway and another upcoming sale. I’ll have more details on both of those as the dates get closer.
Have an amazing day! Stay safe, stay well, and create what makes your heart happy!