It’s been a week here, I have to say. I’ve been fighting with my new website since Monday, to the point where last night I deleted everything I had done so far in order to do a clean install. And when that still didn’t work this morning I ended up deleted the whole account off my server to start over completely fresh. I was trying not to do that because I really didn’t want to have to reinstall amember, but I did it anyways.
And then I got a “Service Unavailable” error when I uploaded a clean copy of WordPress. So, more help tickets, and it seems the problem was that I had installed PHP 8.0 because that’s what I was told to do last week when I was having problems. Only it turns out that version doesn’t play too well with WordPress yet.
The hosting support guy switched me back to PHP 7.4 (which is now deprecated and unsupported) but at least it works and WordPress and Thrive Suite are now installed. So it’s time to let the rebuilding begin!
I’ve been so excited about getting this new site up and running. And I’m so glad my persistence has finally paid off. Because, even though I’m not a very visual person – and yes, I’m aware how weird that sounds coming from someone who makes pretty images for a living – this site, I can see in my mind. All finished and pretty and organized and successful! And I wasn’t giving up on having it look exactly the way I want it. The official launch date is going to be March 20, and so I’ll be working consistently and persistently to get everything done by then.
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 10 Ideas For Using The Content Bundles From Piggy Makes Bank
Today’s read comes from Tracy and Susanne at Piggy Makes Bank. I mentioned yesterday that I use their content all the time, and that’s what I’ll be sharing with you in my bonus workshop when you purchase any of the memberships through my links. But they’ve also got ideas for you on how to use this stuff.
So, here are 10 ways to use the membership content:
- Turn the articles into a 30 Day Blog Post Series and the emails to email your list about them.
- Share the body of the email text as social media posts with links to the blog posts.
- Take the document that includes all articles, add a title page, about the author, and recommended resources and you’ll have an eBook that you can give a way at the bottom of each blog post. Write a quick Call to Action to build your subscriber list.
- Do the same as above but sell the eBook to build a customer list. This could be your entry level product that not only builds this paying customer list, but also feeds into the rest of your product funnel.
- Create a 30 Day group coaching program or interactive challenge based on the content of this package. Hand the eBook to your clients to follow along and have something to take away with them after the program runs its course.
- Create a personal coaching program based on the same info with more personalized suggestions for each client.
- Use the content in each article to create a quick audio or video product. If you have a podcast here’s the content for your next 30 episodes.
- Use the 30 topics to record 30 Facebook Live videos for your self-help audience.
- Hold a series of self-help webinars based on the article content.
- Mix and match all of the above. Remember, this is your content. You can re-purpose it as many different times and in as many different formats as you see fit.
I hope you find these ideas useful. We’ll be talking a lot about these and a few other things I’ve done with them in our upcoming workshop. But you’ll only get access if you sign up for one or more of the memberships through my links below:
The three memberships are:
Deals Ending Today
Free Traffic Shotgun 2.0 from Kevin Fahey is on sale again. This is an updated version of the popular program he released last year, with new training for 2023. This is where he shares his strategies for using free traffic sources to generate leads and sales. It includes step-by-step video training, case studies, and spreadsheets to help you keep track of your campaigns, along with some added bonuses.
New Mentions Today
Women’s Health & Wellness Planner from Chelsea is on sale through March 19 for only $12 – no coupon required.
Roxy has a Digital Fitness Planner on sale this week. It includes a 69-page hyperlinked planner, 5 social media post templates, 5 coloring pages, and 5 sticker templates for $17.
The Get Clear Before You Blog Workbook from Jenn at Planning Addicts is a 30-page comprehensive workbook designed for potential bloggers who are looking to make an informed decision about whether or not blogging is the right path for them. Use coupon code GetClear to save 50% through March 15.
The Customer Service SOP Builder from Lynette is on sale this week for $23 through Tuesday, March 14. It’s designed to help you and your customers document your procedures covering all aspects of customer service so that your team has everything they need to provide excellent service.
How to Build Multiple Streams of Income from Sharyn at Content Sparks is available and on sale now. Save 67% and get an Early Bird Bonus when you purchase through March 14. This DFY course focuses on how to increase y our income and protect your financial freedom with diverse sources of revenue.
Fast & Simple Course Creations with the Power of Printables is a 4-week Intensive Training Program from Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub. The 4 lessons cover:
- Lesson 1: Insider Methods for Researching and Developing Your “Get Paid Before You Create It” Product
- Lesson 2: Easy Strategies for Building Your Buyer Audience and Crafting an Offer They Can’t Resist
- Lesson 3: Putting Together & Delivering Your Simple, But High Impact Course with Printables
- Lesson 4: Easy Systems to Keep Profiting from Your Course Materials and Printables Long After the Work is Done
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Low Content Resources
NEW!! Self Love Prompt Journal from Lori is available and on sale this weekend. Use coupon code SELFLOVE to save $20 through Monday, March 13. The pack includes:
- 60 Unique Journal Prompts
- 4 Unique Layouts
- PowerPoint & Canva Files
- Full PLR Rights
UPDATED!! Homestead Skills – Scratch Cooking from Michelle is available this week and now includes a Canva template! I’m picking this up for myself because I love cooking and absolutely love old recipes. I even have both my grandmothers’ and my mother’s recipe boxes with all the handwritten cards in them. The package comes wit 36 pages in PPT format, and includes pages on scratch cooking, substitutions, recipe cards, and recipes. Use coupon code SCRATCH to save 50% through Monday, March 13.
Homestead Print and Digital Planner Bundle from Becky is on sale this week through Monday, March 13. Use coupon code HOMESTEAD10 to save $10 of both the print and print/digital options at checkout. The package includes 32 pages that cover canning, animal care, costs, inventory, and more! You also get 35 hand-painted watercolor clipart images, 24 digital stickers and 2 sticker sheets.
Grow Your Blog with PLR Sitewide Sale from Cheri is on now. She’s discounted everything in her store by 50% through the end of March when you use coupon code NEXT.
Happy Spring Design Kit from Limitless Design Kits Membership is available now through March 14 when you join the monthly membership. I love Katherine’s packs not only because she creates gorgeous images, she also has one of the most generous licences available in that you get extended rights to use these to create PLR, digital products, physical products, and TEMPLATES.
Dealing With Change PLR from Geoff and Susie at Master PLR is available and on sale this week. This is a full PLR package that is designed to help your customers appreciate that change in their lives is inevitable, and that sometimes we have to accept it even when we don’t want to.
Time Mastery PLR from Unstoppable PLR is available and on sale this week for under $10 through Saturday, March 11.
Become Anti-Fragile PLR is the latest from Shaun & Cally and it’s on a dimesale for the next few days through Saturday, March 11.
The New Marketer Workshop from Charles is available and on sale this week for under $10 (it’s on a dime sale so the price goes up after each sale). This video PLR covers everything you need from the technical side to help new marketers get their business set up.
Gamify Your Marketing PLR is the latest from Jason Oikle. This lead magnet package covers how to use tactics and strategies from the gaming industry in your own marketing efforts.
Email Marketing Momentum from Cindy is on sale this week through Sunday, March 12. Use coupon code MOMENTUM to save $60 at checkout. The training has been updated for 2023 and covers:
- How to organize your email calendar so you always know what you want to share (this eliminates a ton of wasted, “starting at a blank screen” time while trying to figure out what to mail about).
- How to continually improve your promotions and funnels to maximize your profits (this takes about 5 minutes a day, but the value you’ll get from it is priceless).
- How you can easily repurpose email content so you’re not always writing new stuff. <– This is a HUGE timesaver!
- How to evaluate the resources you share so you offer the highest value to your subscribers. This one is super important to me and I’m glad she included it. Cindy shares her process for this inside Email Marketing Momentum.
On Sale!! EDU Printable Décor Made Easy from Amy Harrop is on sale through March 15. Use coupon code DECOR10 to save $10 at checkout. It covers how to create and sell classroom décor printables.
Events on Now
The Spiritual Entrepreneur Bundle hosted by Val & Rayven is on through Sunday, March 12. I’ve contributed a brand new set of 25 mandalas for you, along with a replay of a workshop I did showing you how to use them to create a variety of products. And I added a bonus of 50 more round mandala-style patterns for you when you buy through my link. That’s waiting for you in the download area on the Bundle Bash site.
Free Content from Ekit Hub
Alice and Yusef have released a ton of free content this week as part of the prelaunch for their upcoming course. Here are a few of the goodies they’ve got for you:
Free Report – “Get Paid Before You Create Your Printables“
Freebies This Week
New from Creative Fabrica – Holiday Special Gradient Bundle
New!! Wildflower & Butterfly Collection from Design Cuts
7 Ways to Improve Your Body Image from Piggy Makes Bank – FREE Pack in includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
New!! Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
New!! Free Cherry Blossom Themed Template Pack also from Fran at Happy Journals
Free Habit Tracker Calendar from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
Free Reinventing Yourself Inspirational Quote Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
7 Ways to Tap Into Your Subconscious from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Life of Abundance Log from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
5 free “Breaking Negative Habits” articles from Publish for Prosperity
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
That’s it for me today. I’m going to make a quick trip to the grocery store and then come home and rebuild my new site!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Free Arty Splash Themed Templates Pack from Fran at Happy Journals
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|