It’s another hot and humid day here in Central Ontario. They’re finally laying what looks like the final layer of asphalt on our corner, and it’s all you can smell for blocks!
I have to say I’m feeling about halfway back to normal after my “don’t talk to me” recharge day yesterday! Thanks for all the messages of support! I’m planning on getting a little more recharge time in this weekend so I can start hitting the Q4 prep hard next week.
So, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about where I want my business to go – the PLR part of it, in particular – and I’m pretty sure I’m going to move away from amember in the next couple of months. So, I’m starting to clean up and clean out the existing shop.
So last night, I decided on the spur of the moment to retire all the old Low Content Coloring Kits.
These are from the original Low Content Resources Monthly membership, so they are a couple of years old and it’s time to move them on to make room for some new stuff. They’re still useful though – each pack has line art images, coloring pages, round patterns and square patterns. I may still use them for bonuses from time to time, but after September 1 they’ll no longer be for sale in the shop.
There are 20 kits to choose from, and you can grab singles for $7 each (reg. $27) or all 20 in a bundle for $97 (reg. $397). Coupon codes are on the sales page here:
Here’s the rest of what I have for you today…
Top Picks This Week
Ends Tonight!! Pick #1 – New! Break The Limits PLR
It’s not often that PLR gets Deal of the Day on Warrior Plus but Shaun and Cally’s latest Break Your Limits PLR did just that!
“Break Your Limits” is the ultimate guide for those who want to break the shackles of limiting beliefs so that they can overcome self-doubt, reach their full potential, and stretch beyond their comfort zone.
The content cover:
- The number one factor that prevents people from living the life that they deserve.
- The shocking truth about limiting beliefs and how they prevent you from thriving.
- 3 sneaky factors that can block your potential.
- 10 magical things that will happen when you stop limiting yourself.
- Want to be happier? Study the 5 psychological tips mentioned in Chapter 3.
- How to break boundaries and self-imposed limits.
- How to identify unconscious limiting beliefs that are secretly holding you back.
- 7 keys to help you survive tough times.
It’s on sale for launch pricing through Friday, August 26.
Pick #2 – Free Weekly Marketing Action Plan
Since we’re all gearing up for Q4 and making plans to finish the year strong, I thought this free Weekly Marketing Action Plan from Lynette was especially timely and deserves to be a top pick.
Grab yours here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/ta-weekly-marketing-plan-free
Pick #3 –Storytelling Templates for Marketing
Karon has released her latest template pack for to help with your marketing efforts. The Storytelling Templates for Marketing comes with:
- 9 handpicked storytelling templates created from some of the most successful and most memorable marketing campaigns.
- 9 worksheets with full explanation, visual template and example(s).
- Quick video guide on how to customize these templates for any product, service or event you want to sell.
- Top 4 tips for making your stories more successful.
Save 50% through Sunday, August 28 – no coupon required.
Deals Ending Tonight
Back to Business Day 5: 30 Day Business Planning Bootcamp
Melissa and Nicole have put their 30 Day Business Planning Bootcamp on sale today only for only $47 (you save $250) with promo code 2022.
The content covers:
- Module 1: Say Goodbye to Distractions + Get Back Into Your Creative Flow
- Module 2: How to Let Go of Costly Burdens to Create a More Profitable, Streamlined Business
- Module 3: How Optimizing + Leveraging Your Existing Resources Can Result in a Positive Cash Flow
- Module 4: Apply These Simple Tweaks to Take Your Business to a Whole New Level
Or – save even more and get all 7 of the Back to Business Sale packages in one bundle for only $97.
Sale! End of Summer Business Bundle (with Bonus)
Angela Wills is having an End of Summer Business Bundle sale this weekend. She’s bundled up over $1300 worth of courses and put them on sale for just $95, but only through tomorrow (August 26). This includes her main Email for a Living and Affiliate Marking courses too. I picked this up for myself this afternoon, and am going to start going through it all over the weekend.
She’s even provided a list of how you can use each one:
- Use Masterclass Launched in 3 Hours to create a class you can add to a bundle sale to build your list or sell to your people.
- Use Build Your List with Bundle Sales to add hundreds of qualified people (buyers) to your list in a short time.
- Use Build Your List with Challenges to generate major value, trust and connection with your community.
- Use Email for a Living to FINALLY get email marketing, send emails consistently, make great money and live your lifestyle business.
- Use Mindmap Everything, Find Anything Anywhere and Finish Strong to be the most organized, planned out business on the block so you can work efficiently yet adapt quickly!
- Use Website Flipping for Fun & Profit to make money with sites you have sitting or sites you might create to flip.
- Use Affiliate Marketing Winner to get into and get sales from affiliate marketing (this product has more lessons coming in September).
- Use Forever Customers to have customers who buy from you over and over again for years on end.
And as a Bonus, if you buy the bundle I’ll do a live Q and A on how I plan to use them in my business.
New! Social Confidence PLR Special
Tools for Motivation has a new release this week of their Social Confidence PLR package that deals with how to become more confident dealing with people. This is a full package that includes:
• Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
• Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
• Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
• Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
• Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
Bonus Offer: A while back I did a bonus walkthrough of one of Tools For Motivation’s complete packages and brainstormed what you could do with all of the components. Pick up the Social Confidence package, and I will give you a link to the replay. The examples will be different because it was a different pack, but it will give you some good ideas on how to use this package.
New Deals Today
Wanda’s Final Birthday Flash Sale!
For her final Birthday Month Flash Sale, Wanda at The Planner Nerd has her Refresh Bible Reading Journal Pack on sale for only $10. No coupon required.
Fran’s Friday Fun Sale!
Fran’s Friday Flash Sale this week is 25% off her To-Do List and Checklist PLR Templates.
Use coupon code FRIDAYFUN to claim your savings through Sunday, August 28.
- 18 pages of fully optimised To-Do List And Checklist PLR Templates.
- Three sizes – 6×9″, 8.5×11 & A4
- Both in colour (decorated) and black & white (non-decorated).
- Simple covers (x4 sizes inc 6×9 for KDP) & mockups, too.
- PowerPoint and PDF
- Fonts used
Rebranded and Relaunched: The Journal Kits Club
Steph at Wildflower Digitals (aka the “Ringmaster” of the Digital Divas) has rebranded and relaunched her monthly membership. The Journal Kits Club is a DFY stationery kit that includes interior design templates for making journals, planners and other projects.
Steph has her own unique flair, and her designs are fresh and new, and a little bit funky! I personally love them because they are so different from what you usually see offered in digital stationery! I can honestly say she’s inspired me to up my own stationery creation game!
In this monthly membership you get 50 mixed design styles each month, providing you with the building blocks you need to create a streamlined system for making products.
Use coupon code KITSPECIAL to save 50% on your first month.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New! Business Survival Tips
Sharyn at Content Sparks has a cool new set of 100 Business Survival Tips as social media graphics! It includes 100 social media images and 10 infographics grouped into 10 categories:
- Know Your Customers
- Successful Business Planning
- Preparing for a Disaster
- Business Systems & Processes
- Financial Survival
- Building a Support Network
- Monitoring the Market
- Social Media & Online Reputation Management
- Time Management
- Stress Management
The images come as Canva templates so that you can easily edit them for your own business needs. (But you CANNOT resell the Canva templates.)
Save over 60% through Wednesday, August 31.
Relaunch! Beyond Your Comfort Zone Journal
Ana at My Fair Ladies Printables Boutique is relaunching her Beyond Your Comfort Zone Journal this weekend! Save $10 through Thursday, September 1 when you use coupon code RELAUNCHDREAMS
It includes 89 pages with illustrated quotes, page templates and a complete journal with text, illustrations, and quotes.
Flash Sale! Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack!
Jay at Coloring Galaxy has put his Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack on sale for 40% off this weekend (through Sunday, August 28). Use coupon code DOGS40 to claim your savings.
The main offer includes 30 dog illustrations in black and white lineart format.
There are also 3 upsells after you purchase.
If you want to “try before you buy” there’s also a free offer of 1 poster, 1 sticker sheet, and 1 gift tag for you here:
New PLR – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
Alice and Trish have a new package available this weekend on Overcoming Imposter Syndrome. This is such an important topic for creative soulpreneurs like us, because I think it’s something we all deal with on some level. I know I personally had a really hard time putting myself out there because I didn’t think I knew enough or was good enough to teach people.
The main offer includes:
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome for a More Authentic Life Report (.docx)
- 5 Dealing with Impostor Syndrome Articles
- Impostor Syndrome Planner (.docx) – 90 Days
- 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Graphic Sets
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 3 Sets of Easy-to-Edit Canva Inspirational Quote Templates in 3 Sizes – Facebook, IG Post, and Banner
New Printables – Build Recurring Affiliate Commissions
Lynette has just released a new workbook on how to build recurring affiliate commissions. It’s on sale for $23 through Tuesday, August 30 – no coupon required.
In it, she’s going to share how to set up a repeatable system that works for both recurring products and single purchase products too.
I’m excited to dig into this one myself!
On Sale Now! Thanksgiving Planner
Sue has put her Thanksgiving Planner on sale this week. Use coupon code THANKSGIVING to save $7 through Sunday August 28.
See the previews here: https://ritchiemedia.ca/cj-thanksgiving-planner
This is such a gorgeous planner; I can’t believe I don’t already have it in my stash!
Free! 30 Fillable Printable Product Ideas To Sell
Sasha has a free PDF with 30 Fillable Product Ideas to help you make more money.
Grab your freebie here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/yff-30-fillable-product-ideas and then put these to good use with Lori’s Listing Challenge next month!
Lori’s September Listing Challenge is Open…
If you want to get a jump on getting things ready for Q4, Lori is hosting her September Listing Challenge again, and it’s free to join. Registration is open now through September 6, and the challenge starts on September 1.
I’ve already signed up! Will you join me?
New! Without Words Inkscape Training
Marian has a new course this week on how to make images for journal pages, wall art and book covers using Inkscape. The course includes 30 bite-sized videos that walk you through the process of creating products, making multiple variations and much more…
It’s on sale for $27 (reg. $57) through Sunday, August 28.
Free This Week
New! Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
From Publish for Prosperity: Free 5-pack of “Dealing with Negative Thoughts & Negative People” Articles – https://ritchiemedia.net/freenegativethoughtsarticles
Free Business Tools at Tips for Life Coaches From Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 Articles and 7 Emails
Free from Sue – Weekly Digital Planner with commercial use rights.
Get 2 Free Credits every month from PLR.me
5 Free Inspirational Cards from Ekit Hub
Free Sampler Pack of Planner Templates from Angie at The PLR Depot
Free Keto Recipes Taste Test from Kitchen Bloggers
Free 7 Day Challenge Planner from Gabby at A Cup of Zen
10 Free Self-Help Articles with Graphics from Master PLR
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to find something for dinner, and then work a little more tonight to try and get more things crossed off my list.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|