It’s a beautiful day here in Central Ontario. I can’t believe that we’re in December and I can still have my windows open! It’s got me longing for a house with a deck or at least a screened in porch where I can sit and write in the mornings!
I’m knee deep in planning for 2023 these past few days, and I’ve been really feeling called to start writing morning pages again. I go in spurts where I feel like writing them and can’t wait to get up every morning and journal, and then I’ll stop for awhile when it starts to feel like just another chore to be done.
But the urge to start again and to get all my thoughts around what I want for the coming year down on “paper” is so strong that this morning I went and bought myself a new digital notebook from my friend Fran. I decided that I didn’t want to use real paper for this because 3 pages a day adds up to a lot of journals over the course of the year, only to burn them and waste the paper, since no one but me is ever going to read them anyways.
It’s a small thing but it’s definitely one of the ways I’m working at being more proactive in my life and in my business. And so for today’s read I have 3 Tips for Being More Proactive in Your Planning.
Today’s Read: 3 Tips for Being More Proactive in Your Planning
Are you a proactive or reactive person?
Personally, I’ve always been a more reactive person and as the first step to being more proactive I’m taking ownership of that. I know that I’m not organized and my brain works in weird ways that have me jumping all over the place – not an excuse, just an observation at this point – but I’ve decided that for the coming year I’m going to be much more proactive, think more like a CEO and make things happen for me.
Proactive people strive to be organized as much as possible and always take accountability and ownership. They always see failure as an opportunity to learn and do better. Their behaviors and actions are a conscious choice as a direct result of their values or morals.
And now, here are your deals for today…
Quick Links for Today’s Deals
(Just the links if you’re in a hurry. Select descriptions below.)
Today’s December Deals
- From Thrive Anywhere – Find The Expert in You
- From Piggy Makes Bank – Forgotten Email Marketing Tasks – coupon code ADVENT
- From Coach Glue – Simple and Fun Goalsetting – code 2022
- Publish for Prosperity – How the Stories You Tell Yourself Hold You Back” 4-Part eCourse – code 12Days
- Design Cuts Advent Sale – Day 8 deal is 30% off Just Furry 3D Shapes
Deals Ending Today
- Create Clip Art in PowerPoint (Basic) from Lori Winslow – code MIDWEEK22 saves 50% through Thursday, December 8
- Candyland Llamas Coloring Book Kit from Maureen at Color Me Positive PLR
- Course Sales Booster Workbook from Melissa Ingold – promo code 50
- Meet the Content Creators V3 from Melody
New Deals Today
- Chaos To Calm PLR from Aurelius at Unstoppable PLR
- 21 Short Reads to Spark Positive Action from White Label Perks
- Power Habits Workbook Template from Cool Bean PLR
- Social Selling Secrets DFY Content from Content Sparks
- 20 Inspirational Holiday Themed Graphics from Daily Faith PLR – coupon code CHRISTMAS
- Creating a Faith Filled Holiday Content & Images from Daily Faith PLR – coupon code CHRISTMAS
- Celebrating a Faith-Based Holiday Season Content & Images from Daily Faith PLR – coupon code CHRISTMAS
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
- PresentBot from Amy Harrop and Deb Drum
- Winter Scenes – A. I. Digital Papers from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs – coupon code WINTER31
- Holiday Gift Guide Canva Template from April at Your Essential Toolbox – coupon code GIFTGUIDE
- Winter Holidays Free AI Coloring Pages from Virginie at Oxyp Design PLR
- Selling With Email from Cindy Bidar – code SWE saves $60
- Personalized Christmas Children Story Pack from Pixel Crafters
- Little Book of Big Emotions PLRfrom Tools for Motivation
- T-Shirt Business Planner from Michelle at PLR Niche – coupon code TSHIRT
- Make Websites from Scratch from Angela Wills
- 2023 Blue Calendar & Planner PLR from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle is on sale through December 10. Save $10 with coupon code BLUE23
- The Designer’s Magical Vintage Treasure Trove from Design Cuts
- The Celebratory End of Year $5 Creative Collection from Design Cuts
- The Festive Design Bundlefrom Inky Deals
- 3000+ Watercolor Illustrations Bundle from Inky Deals
- Why Income Goals Aren’t Everything
- Why You Should Always Repurpose Content if You Want to Grow Your Business from Ekit Hub
A Few Freebies
- New! Free Communication Secrets PLR from Tools for Motivation available through December 9.
- New! Free How to Boost Your High-Ticket Sales with Social Selling Blog Content from Content Sparks
- Sensory Gift Ideas PLR from White Label Perks
- Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Belarost Modern Chic Typeface
- Staying Organized PLR Sampler from Ekit Hub
- How to Start a Money-Making Blog PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
- 22 Writing and Journal Prompts for Being Organized and Productive to Use in Your Journals
December Deals On Now
Today is Day 8 of Thrive Anywhere’s 12 Days Holiday Sale. Each day for 12 Days you can save 50% on 1 product for 24 hours. There’s also an option on the main page to pick up all 12 deals in one bundle for only $97 (works out to about 80% savings).
Today’s Deal is: Find The Expert in You
Today is also Day 8 of Piggy Makes Bank’s Advent Sale. For each day from through December 24, you will be able to save 50% on a new product for 24 hours with promo code ADVENT. On December 25-26 you’ll have one last chance to get all the products at 40% off, and then they’ll be retired.
Today’s Deal is: Forgotten Email Marketing Tasks – includes a 6167-word ebook and 2 checklists
In Day 8 of their Daily Deals, Melissa and Nicole have put their Simple and Fun Goalsetting workbook package on sale. You save $20 when you use promo code 2022 before midnight tonight.
You can also save even more by grabbing the bundle of all 12 products
Today is Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas Holiday Sale over at Publish for Prosperity! Each day for the next 12 days you can save 70% on the daily deal with coupon code 12Days or you can buy the bundle of all 12 products and save 80% with code 12DaysBundle.
Today’s Deal is: How the Stories You Tell Yourself Hold You Back” 4-Part eCourse
The Day 8 Advent Sale from Design Cuts is 30% off Just Furry 3D Shapes
Deals Ending Today
Lori’s Midweek Madness is back for Week 2. This week’s deal is Create Clip Art in PowerPoint (Basic). Save 50% through Thursday, December 8 with coupon code MIDWEEK22.
Candyland Llamas Coloring Book Kit from Maureen at Color Me Positive PLR is available this week through Thursday, December 8. Maureen always comes up with the cutest ideas and I just love this one! There are 4 different packages to choose from for $20 each (reg. $37) or you can pick up a bundle of all 4 for $67. (Note: the bundle option disappears when the sale ends)
The packages are:
- 30 Candyland Llamas Line Art Illustrations
- 60 Line Art Candyland Llama Background Illustrations
- 30 Fully Colored Candyland Llama Illustrations
- 60 Fully Colored Candyland Llama Background Illustrations
Course Sales Booster Workbook from Melissa Ingold is on sale this week through Thursday, December 8. Use promo code 50 to save 50% on either the personal use or resell versions. The workbook shares over 100 ideas you can swipe and start using to attract buyers for your courses, plus easy to use worksheets for brainstorming and building out your ideas.
Meet the Content Creators V3 from Melody is on sale this week. You get 13 products for $7 all with commercial use rights. Some of my favourites include The Dreamy Productivity Bundle from Amy Tripp, The Elegant Art Deco Digital Planner from Jamie at Fourth Dimension Planners, and Melanie Dougherty’s Positive Affirmation How-To Guide with PLR.
New Deals Today
Chaos To Calm PLR from Aurelius is on sale this weekend. You can pick up this full “biz in a box” style package for under $10 through Monday, December 12. The package includes:
- Module 1: High Quality Ebook
- Module 2: Printable Checklist
- Module 3: Resource Cheat Sheet
- Module 4: Mindmap
- Module 5: Ready-Made Salesletter & Thank You Page
- Module 6: Lead Magnet & Opt-in Page
- Module 7: High-Quality Professional Graphics
- Module 8: 10 x Quality Articles
- Module 9: Promotional Email Swipes
- Module 10: Social Media Viral Images Pack
- License Pack: Private Label Rights, Master Resell Rights & Resell Rights Certificates
21 Short Reads to Spark Positive Action from White Label Perks is available this weekend. It includes a Canva template that can be used as a journal, and a Word doc in case you want to use them individually.
Power Habits Workbook Template from Cool Bean PLR is available this week through December 19 for only $12. It includes exercises on:
- Being mindful
- Saving time
- Accepting challenges
- Creating routines
- Being mindful
- Controlling emotions
- Increasing income
Social Selling Secrets DFY Content from Content Sparks is on sale this weekend through Wednesday, December 14. You can save $200 on this course that teaches your customers how to use social selling to get more high-ticket clients. The course comes with 6 modules and you get student materials, instructor materials, and lead generation materials in the package.
DFY Faith Based Christmas Content from Daily Faith PLR is on sale this week. Use coupon code CHRISTMAS to save 30% on the following packs:
20 Inspirational Holiday Themed Graphics
Creating a Faith Filled Holiday Content & Images
Celebrating a Faith-Based Holiday Season Content & Images
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
PresentBot from Amy Harrop and Deb Drum is a very cool new software tool that lets you take your unused PLR and repurpose it into PowerPoint presentations for videos, audios, webinars, and more with just a few mouse clicks. There’s a great demo on the sales page so you can see exactly how it works.
Winter Scenes – A. I. Digital Papers from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs are on sale this week for only $10 with coupon code WINTER31. You get 31 gorgeous winter scenes that are definitely Christmas Card worthy.
There’s also an option to get 5 free papers if you want to try before you buy. I downloaded the freebie to check them out and was really impressed with the quality.
Holiday Gift Guide Canva Template is a new set of Canva templates from April that lets you create a stunning gift guide with minimal effort. Just choose one of the pre-made templates, add your gift info and photos and you’re ready to go. Use code GIFTGUIDE to pick it up through Monday, December 12 for only $9.
Winter Holidays Free AI Coloring Pages from Virginie at Oxyp Design PLR are available this week through Tuesday, December 13.
She also has a set of 31 Winter Forest AI Coloring Pages available that are really cute too. Use coupon code WINFO50 to save 50% through Tuesday, December 13.
Di and Simone have three new planners available and on sale through Monday, December 12.
1. Pastel Pregnancy Planner Bundle – save 20% with code PREGO22 (PPT format, print and/or digital)
2. Undated Bee Themed Planner Bundle – save 20% with code BEEDAILY20 – (PPT format, print and/or digital; note: this was included in the Black Friday Mystery Box)
3. College Planner Bundle – save 20% with code STUDY20 – (PPT format, print and/or digital – also included in the Black Friday Mystery Box)
Selling With Email from Cindy Bidar is on sale this week through Sunday, December 11. Coupon code SWE saves $60. In this training Cindy will share her strategies to:
- Craft engaging emails her subscribers actually want to read.
- Click the “send” button with confidence every single day.
- Write useful (and profitable) emails quickly.
- Create a compelling sales pitch by including just three elements.
- Transform even the worst first drafts into an email you’ll be proud to send.
Personalized Christmas Children Story Pack from Pixel Crafters is available this week. This is a very cool idea that includes:
- A 32-page Canva template
- 61 color character graphics
- 100 more png files of items to create your story pictures
- 64 full color backgrounds
- PDF on how to modify the story text
- PDF instructions on how to use the build-your-own modules in Canva
I haven’t bought much kid’s content lately, but this seems like a very cool idea, and I think I’ll pick this one up to have a play with.
Little Book of Big Emotions PLR from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week. For today only you can pick up the main package for only $37! (It goes up to $47 tomorrow through Friday.)
This is a full PLR package that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
T-Shirt Business Planner from Michelle at PLR Niche is available this week. You can pick it up for $17 through Saturday, December 10 with code TSHIRT.
The 40-page planner comes with 6 different covers, in 8.5 x 11 PowerPoint format. Pages include:
- Shirt Expense
- Other Expense
- Sales Income
- Weekly Sales
- Monthly Sales
- Best Sellers
- T Shirt Inventory
- Supply Order Sheet
- Custom Order Form
- Sketch Ideas
- Plus all the regular planner pages like daily, weekly, monthly, to-do lists, and more…
Make Websites from Scratch from Angela Wills is her newest (oldest) course on how to build websites in WordPress. She originally launched this program in 2010 and it’s where I first became aware of her as a coach and trainer, and now she’s bringing it back because there is a definite need for people to know how to work with their own websites (even if you hire it out). This is a 4-module course that covers:
- Setting up with WordPress
- Customizing WordPress
- Adding Content to Your Website
- Maximizing Your Site with Plugins & More
That’s it for me today. I’m off to find some dinner and relax a bit. Shaun’s off washing trucks tonight so I’m on my own for dinner.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|