It’s a quiet morning here in Central Ontario. I’m not really sure what the day is going to bring today, because Shaun’s girlfriend is coming here for the day and that usually means we all go out for dinner somewhere. No one’s said anything yet, though, so I don’t really know. So, in the meantime, I will just plug away at my to do list and see what I can get done since I’ll be out most of the day tomorrow.
Today’s Read: 5 Tips for Selling Without Being Salesy
Everyone claims to hate selling. It’s the number one thing I hear from new people starting out. But, the truth is that if you want to have a successful business, then you need to figure out how you’re going to sell, even when you hate it.
Here are five tips for selling without being salesy…
Tip #1 – Do Your Homework
The easiest way to sell without being salesy is to know your audience, what problems they have, the solutions they need that you can provide and everything else about your industry that you can dig up. Because the more you do your homework, and the more you know your market, the more confident you’re going to be talking about it and answering questions.
Tip #2 – Have a Little Patience
If you’ve built out your sales and marketing funnel and are doing what it takes to drive traffic to your landing pages, build your email list, and grow your brand, the fact is sales will happen. You’ve studied your audience; you’ve developed products and content based on the knowledge you’ve gained so now you can truly just keep moving forward and know that sales will happen. But a little patience is required… getting your audience to know, like and trust you enough to spend money with you takes time.
Tip #3 – Control Your Story
Don’t give over control of your own story. When it comes to building your branding, sharing your work, and commenting on important topics of the day based on your viewpoints (which are based on facts), you can be confident that what you share is good information that your audience wants and needs.
Tip #4 – Always Be Asking Questions
One way to sell without being salesy is to ask your audience questions that are open-ended and require them to give thoughtful answers. Of course, you’ll want to frame them in a way that the answer is related to the question and your niche, but after that when you ask the questions, their own answers will help lead them toward your products and services.
Tip #5 – Always Make Offers
The only way to get sales is to make offers. And yes, offers are direct selling, but when you’re sharing with your own audience, who have most likely opted in to your list because they WANT what you are offering, it’s not being salesy. It’s providing the information and letting them act on it.
The more offers you make, the more conversions you’ll make, but you have to keep making offers every single day to really make a difference. Let your sales pages speak for themselves along with your service or product.
The most important point when it comes to selling is to really be confident in your products, or if you’re doing affiliate marketing, in the products that you’re offering. When you truly believe that what you have solves a problem for your audience, and that they are trusting you to provide information for them, it becomes easy to make the offers.
As a good friend once told me, “If you have the solution and you’re not offering it to your audience, you’re being selfish by keeping it to yourself.” Putting it in that perspective makes all the difference in the world if you frame your offers as sharing information and you can make sales without being overly “salesy.”
And now, here’s what I have for you this morning…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- Amy Harrop – Easy Party Printables
- PLR Beach – Be Successful Blogging Planner
- Kate Riley Anderson – Printable Pros – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase this course
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- PLR SOS – How to Conquer Overwhelm
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- JR Lang – Pivotal Life Decisions
- Tools for Motivation – Simple Self Discipline
- Publish for Prosperity – Journaling as a Daily Practice
- Thrive Anywhere – 2022 3-Column Planner
- Createful Journals – House Plants Printables
- Planning Addicts – House & Home Planner
- PLR Planners – MRR 12 Days of Christmas Planner – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase this
- PLR Planners – MRR 2022 Weekly Goal Planner – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase this
- PLR Planners – Goal Planner Templates
- PLR Planners – Digital Our Family Journal
- Abundance Print PLR – Simple Habits of Greatness PLR
Bonuses for Alice’s Journaling as a Daily Practice are Ready!
I finished up the bonus Digital Stationery Packs for Alice’s Journaling as a Daily Practice pack, and they are now in the Bonus Links section on the Publish for Prosperity site. There are three sets with 12-14 pages each, with a washed out watercolor stripe background. I’m really pleased with how they turned out. Here’s a quick peek at one of the three sets:
Don’t forget to pick up your 5 free Journaling Practice articles too, if you haven’t already!
New Deals Today
New PLR: Fall Crafts for the Family
Jenn and I are finally getting back in the swing of things over at Use PLR and we have a new set of Blog Posts on Fall Crafts for the Family available for you. It includes:
- 5 articles on the topic
- Each article is at least 750 words
- Keyword phrases
- At least 20 photo suggestions to use with your pre-written content
- Benefits of Having Fall Craft Projects for Families
- Best Fall Crafts for Kids -7 Days of Fun and Easy DIY Project Ideas to do at Home
- Cute Fall Crafts for Kids – Quick 10-Minute Projects Ideas for Your Family
- Fall Craft DIY Project Ideas Using Acorns to Make Simple Everyday Items at Home
- Pumpkin Themed Fall Craft DIY Project Ideas to Make at Home
More Crafty Low Content Goodies
These aren’t new, but if you serve the crafting niche, my friend Michelle over at PLR Niche has a whole series of craft planners you could put to good use. Here’s a complete list for you:
ICYMI… Deals You May Have Missed
4 New Releases from PLR Planners
Di has released 4 new packages this week and you can save on each one through Monday, September 13.
MRR (can be resold as PLR) – 12 Days of Christmas Planner (3 sizes) along with papers, covers, stickers, clipart, borders and tags. Limited to 25. Use coupon code TWELVEDAY50 to save $50.
MRR (can be resold as PLR) – 2022 Weekly Goal Planner (3 sizes) along with papers, covers, stickers, clipart, borders and tags. Limited to 25. Use coupon code WEEKGOAL50 to save $50.
PLR Goal Planner Templates – this is a normal PLR product with 50 PowerPoint templates for goal planners, along with a color co-ordinated paper pack, stickers and digital covers. Use coupon code GOAL22 to save 20%.
PLR Digital Our Family Journal – this is the monthly contribution to the Digital Planner Bonanza but can be bought outside of the membership for $47 with a 20% discount for 4 days. Use coupon code FAMJOURNAL20 to claim your savings.
Bonus Offer: Purchase an MRR product and claim 3 bonus products from the “choose your own bonus” list. Purchase a PLR product and choose one bonus product from the list. Claim instructions will be in Di’s Bonus area after you purchase.
New PLR: Simple Habits of Greatness
Shaun and Cally have a new PLR pack on Simple Habits of Greatness available this weekend. You can pick it up for under $10 through Tuesday, September 14. The content covers:
- The main reason why habits are considered the second nature of man.
- 4 little-known characteristics of habits and how you can use them to your advantage.
- 5 big reasons why you must develop good habits.
- What the ‘habit loop’ is and how you can use it to form new habits that stick.
- Why breaking bad habits is so difficult.
- 10 tips to help you break bad habits easily.
- How to create and cement a good habit.
- The surprising difference between conscious and hidden habits.
- How to uncover your hidden habits so that you can have power over them.
- And much more…
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim document in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
Three New Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released 3 new mini packs this week. Each one includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10SEP21 to save $10 through the end of September.
If You Like Canva Templates…
You’re going to love this special offer from Tracy and Susanne at Piggy Makes Bank. They’ve gathered up several of their Canva Ebook/Workbook templates and put them on sale from now through Sunday, September 12. Choose from either bundle of 12 Self-Help titles or a bundle of 12 Business Titles or buy both and save even more. (That’s what I’ll be doing.)
New! 5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
New! Free The Basics of Discipline PLR from Tools for Motivation
Free Comfort Zone Poster from Ekit Hub
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- New! Watercolor Nursery Fall Seamless Pattern from Creative Fabrica
- New! Christmas Dingbats Font from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Magistic Foundation Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Naomi Blake Font Duo
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Halloween Bat Lollipop Holder Template
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Watercolor Halloween String Lights Clipart
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and then figure out what I’m doing for the rest of the day. Whatever it is, it’s definitely going to involve more coffee!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|