It’s a gorgeous summer day here in Central Ontario. I can’t believe we’re almost at the end of August. I didn’t get near enough golfing in this summer!
So… you might be wondering what a “Don’t Talk To Me” day is… it’s all good! I’m having one today, and it’s not because I’m being bitchy… it’s just the opposite, in fact… For me a “don’t talk to me day” is one where I turn off all the distractions, turn up the tunes, and get shit done!
Don’t get me wrong… I love talking to you, and I love the live workshops when I’m in the middle of them but being as introverted as I am, it really drains my energy and I need some time to recharge. And so today I’m taking a “don’t talk to me” day so that I can work on projects that need to be finished, and recharge my batteries at the same time!
See… all good!
And it’s already paying off because I finally finished the blog post I started writing on Monday!
Today’s Read: 3 Reasons Why You Need More Than One Lead Magnet
When it comes to lead magnets, a common question that crops up is whether or not to have more than one lead magnet.
The answer to that is a resounding and unequivocal YES!
There are three main reasons why more than one lead magnet works best:
Reason #1 – Not all of your audience is going to be at the same place in their journey with you.
Reason #2 – Not all of your audience is going to want their information delivered in the same way.
Reason #3 – Your audience members who come from different sources may have different content preferences.
Top Picks This Week
Pick #1 – New! Break The Limits PLR
It’s not often that PLR gets Deal of the Day on Warrior Plus but Shaun and Cally’s latest Break Your Limits PLR did just that!
“Break Your Limits” is the ultimate guide for those who want to break the shackles of limiting beliefs so that they can overcome self-doubt, reach their full potential, and stretch beyond their comfort zone.
The content cover:
- The number one factor that prevents people from living the life that they deserve.
- The shocking truth about limiting beliefs and how they prevent you from thriving.
- 3 sneaky factors that can block your potential.
- 10 magical things that will happen when you stop limiting yourself.
- Want to be happier? Study the 5 psychological tips mentioned in Chapter 3.
- How to break boundaries and self-imposed limits.
- How to identify unconscious limiting beliefs that are secretly holding you back.
- 7 keys to help you survive tough times.
It’s on sale for launch pricing through Friday, August 26.
Pick #2 – Free Weekly Marketing Action Plan
Since we’re all gearing up for Q4 and making plans to finish the year strong, I thought this free Weekly Marketing Action Plan from Lynette was especially timely and deserves to be a top pick.
Grab yours here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/ta-weekly-marketing-plan-free
Pick #3 –Storytelling Templates for Marketing
Karon has released her latest template pack for to help with your marketing efforts. The Storytelling Templates for Marketing comes with:
- 9 handpicked storytelling templates created from some of the most successful and most memorable marketing campaigns.
- 9 worksheets with full explanation, visual template and example(s).
- Quick video guide on how to customize these templates for any product, service or event you want to sell.
- Top 4 tips for making your stories more successful.
Save 50% through Sunday, August 28 – no coupon required.
Deals Ending Tonight
Back to Business Day 4 – Map Out Your Monthly Email Content Calendar
Melissa and Nicole have put their Email Content Calendar Planner on sale today. Pick it up for only $27 with promo code 2022
The 7 Steps in this 37-Page Planner are:
- Step 1: Creating an Efficient and Aligned Email Schedule That Fills Your Soul
- Step 2: Identify Your Money-Making Potential With Promotions
- Step 3: Establish Expertise & Credibility with Value-Packed Free Content
- Step 4: Generate Buzz with Tantalizing Content
- Step 5: Create a Juicy Outline that Compels Sales Naturally
- Step 6: The Powerful and Under-Utilized Strategy to Always Cash-In
- Step 7: Ditch the ISH: Make it Easy to Sell Everyday
Or – save even more and get all 7 of the Back to Business Sale packages in one bundle for only $97.
New Deals Today
Sale! End of Summer Business Bundle (with Bonus)
Angela Wills is having an End of Summer Business Bundle sale this weekend. She’s bundled up over $1300 worth of courses and put them on sale for just $95, but only through tomorrow (August 26). This includes her main Email for a Living and Affiliate Marking courses too. I’ll be grabbing this for myself because I’ve always had good results from Angela’s training.
She’s even provided a list of how you can use each one:
- Use Masterclass Launched in 3 Hours to create a class you can add to a bundle sale to build your list or sell to your people.
- Use Build Your List with Bundle Sales to add hundreds of qualified people (buyers) to your list in a short time.
- Use Build Your List with Challenges to generate major value, trust and connection with your community.
- Use Email for a Living to FINALLY get email marketing, send emails consistently, make great money and live your lifestyle business.
- Use Mindmap Everything, Find Anything Anywhere and Finish Strong to be the most organized, planned out business on the block so you can work efficiently yet adapt quickly!
- Use Website Flipping for Fun & Profit to make money with sites you have sitting or sites you might create to flip.
- Use Affiliate Marketing Winner to get into and get sales from affiliate marketing (this product has more lessons coming in September).
- Use Forever Customers to have customers who buy from you over and over again for years on end.
And as a Bonus, if you buy the bundle I’ll do a live Q and A on how I plan to use them in my business.
New! Business Survival Tips
Sharyn at Content Sparks has a cool new set of 100 Business Survival Tips as social media graphics! It includes 100 social media images and 10 infographics grouped into 10 categories:
- Know Your Customers
- Successful Business Planning
- Preparing for a Disaster
- Business Systems & Processes
- Financial Survival
- Building a Support Network
- Monitoring the Market
- Social Media & Online Reputation Management
- Time Management
- Stress Management
The images come as Canva templates so that you can easily edit them for your own business needs. (But you CANNOT resell the Canva templates.)
Save over 60% through Wednesday, August 31.
Relaunch! Beyond Your Comfort Zone Journal
Ana at My Fair Ladies Printables Boutique is relaunching her Beyond Your Comfort Zone Journal this weekend! Save $10 through Thursday, September 1 when you use coupon code RELAUNCHDREAMS
It includes 89 pages with illustrated quotes, page templates and a complete journal with text, illustrations, and quotes.
Flash Sale! Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack!
Jay at Coloring Galaxy has put his Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack on sale for 40% off this weekend (through Sunday, August 28). Use coupon code DOGS40 to claim your savings.
The main offer includes 30 dog illustrations in black and white lineart format.
There are also 3 upsells after you purchase.
If you want to “try before you buy” there’s also a free offer of 1 poster, 1 sticker sheet, and 1 gift tag for you here:
New PLR – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
Alice and Trish have a new package available this weekend on Overcoming Imposter Syndrome. This is such an important topic for creative soulpreneurs like us, because I think it’s something we all deal with on some level. I know I personally had a really hard time putting myself out there because I didn’t think I knew enough or was good enough to teach people.
The main offer includes:
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome for a More Authentic Life Report (.docx)
- 5 Dealing with Impostor Syndrome Articles
- Impostor Syndrome Planner (.docx) – 90 Days
- 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Graphic Sets
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 3 Sets of Easy-to-Edit Canva Inspirational Quote Templates in 3 Sizes – Facebook, IG Post, and Banner
New Printables – Build Recurring Affiliate Commissions
Lynette has just released a new workbook on how to build recurring affiliate commissions. It’s on sale for $23 through Tuesday, August 30 – no coupon required.
In it, she’s going to share how to set up a repeatable system that works for both recurring products and single purchase products too.
I’m excited to dig into this one myself!
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
On Sale Now! Thanksgiving Planner
Sue has put her Thanksgiving Planner on sale this week. Use coupon code THANKSGIVING to save $7 through Sunday August 28.
See the previews here: https://ritchiemedia.ca/cj-thanksgiving-planner
This is such a gorgeous planner; I can’t believe I don’t already have it in my stash!
New! Social Confidence PLR Special
Tools for Motivation has a new release this week of their Social Confidence PLR package that deals with how to become more confident dealing with people. This is a full package that includes:
• Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
• Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
• Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
• Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
• Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
Bonus Offer: A while back I did a bonus walkthrough of one of Tools For Motivation’s complete packages and brainstormed what you could do with all of the components. Pick up the Social Confidence package, and I will give you a link to the replay. The examples will be different because it was a different pack, but it will give you some good ideas on how to use this package.
Free! 30 Fillable Printable Product Ideas To Sell
Sasha has a free PDF with 30 Fillable Product Ideas to help you make more money.
Grab your freebie here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/yff-30-fillable-product-ideas and then put these to good use with Lori’s Listing Challenge next month!
Lori’s September Listing Challenge is Open…
If you want to get a jump on getting things ready for Q4, Lori is hosting her September Listing Challenge again, and it’s free to join. Registration is open now through September 6, and the challenge starts on September 1.
I’ve already signed up! Will you join me?
New! Without Words Inkscape Training
Marian has a new course this week on how to make images for journal pages, wall art and book covers using Inkscape. The course includes 30 bite-sized videos that walk you through the process of creating products, making multiple variations and much more…
It’s on sale for $27 (reg. $57) through Sunday, August 28.
Free This Week
New! Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
From Publish for Prosperity: Free 5-pack of “Dealing with Negative Thoughts & Negative People” Articles – https://ritchiemedia.net/freenegativethoughtsarticles
Free Business Tools at Tips for Life Coaches From Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 Articles and 7 Emails
Free from Sue – Weekly Digital Planner with commercial use rights.
Get 2 Free Credits every month from PLR.me
5 Free Inspirational Cards from Ekit Hub
Free Sampler Pack of Planner Templates from Angie at The PLR Depot
Free Keto Recipes Taste Test from Kitchen Bloggers
Free 7 Day Challenge Planner from Gabby at A Cup of Zen
10 Free Self-Help Articles with Graphics from Master PLR
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m going to take a short break, and then dig back into my to-do list for the day.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|