It was our second week of indoor Bogey School this morning, and I had a great morning! I know I’m not a very good golfer, but I love it and it gets me outside on a regular basis when the courses are open. So I go in every week for my lesson and thinking I’m not very good and I can’t do what the others in the course are doing.
Today was driver day and I am terrible at hitting my driver. I can barely hit the thing 100 yards, and of course all the men in my class are whacking the ball over 200. But I was watching my numbers as I was doing my practice and notice that I had the mechanics right at least, because when I hit well, my numbers were right on target… everything but the distance.
So, I decided right then that I was going to hit that dang ball at least 100 yards by the end of the day. And with a couple of tweaks from the instructor to my stance and my swing, when it came time to actually play a hole on the course at the end of the session, I stood up there and hit that thing 132 yards!
I was so proud of myself I actually did a little happy dance. So you see, anything is possible when you put your mind to it. Or some intentional magic, as the case may be.
Which is why I am really happy to see JR Lang’s latest release today on The Anything is Possible Mindset. It comes with all kinds of content that I’ll be able to use on my blog and in my personal use shop as products such as: an ebook, 2 reports, 30 mantras, 30-day challenge, 29 articles, social posts, checklist, and more.
If you’re in the Personal Development niche, this is an amazing topic to cover, I think, because mindset is so important. It’s one of the reasons I included it as a focus topic in the recent bundle, and why it’s something I’m wanting to focus more on this year for myself and my community.
Check out JR’s package here – It is on a dimesale, so the price goes up as sales come in. When I looked this afternoon, it was just over $23.00 which is still a steal of the amount of content she includes in her packages.
That’s my pick of the day, now here are the rest of the deals for today…
Watercolor Journal Templates & ClipArt, Vol. 2
This is one of the first products I ever created when I started my first PLR store. It was actually the product I put into my very first bundle sale way back when, but it never really made it into the store except as an afterthought and so no one has seen it in years. The watercolors are all developed from my own hand-painted brushstrokes, and just writing about them now gives me another idea for my new shop. (That’s intentional magic at work, methinks.)
Anyways… this package includes:
- 15 Watercolor Digital Papers
- 15 Background templates in 3 sizes
- 15 Journal Templates
- 150 Butterfly Clipart
- 150 Flower Clipart
Use coupon code SAVE20 to save $20 through Thursday, February 16
Watercolor Journal Templates and Clipart, Vol. 2
Deals Ending Today
Power of Self-Identity PLR from Shaun & Cally is on sale this week through Saturday, February 11. This is a full PLR pack that is designed for those who want to take a deep dive into their identity and become the best version of themselves. Topics covered include:
- How identity is formed and the different factors that influence self-identity and sense of self.
- Explore social identity and components such as social group, religion, race, and beliefs.
- What is a sense of self and why is it important?
- 5 tell-tale signs that you have a strong sense of self.
- Understanding the psychology of personality formation and key theories.
- How to boost your self-image and self-confidence.
- 7 tips to help build a positive self-image.
- 3 factors that influence personality development.
- How to find yourself using 8 simple tips.
- The number one fear that makes people ignore themselves.
- How to mute your inner critic.
- And more…
New Deals Today
Aimee’s Valentine’s Sale is on today over at Imperfectly Aimee K. You can save 65% on all regularly priced products from today through Saturday, February 18. Aimee sells both personal use printables and PLR on her site, and you can check out either just the PLR shop, or the whole store with these links:
ICYMI… Ongoing Deals You May Like
Happy Journaling PLR Package from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is on sale for only $7 this weekend. You get:
- 5-Page Report – Happy Journaling
- 101 Unique Journal Prompts
- 103-Page Prompted Journal (Canva and PPT)
- 54-Page Prompted Workbook (Canva and PPT)
- 2 Original eCovers (Canva)
She’s also got a free set of workbook and journal templates to match that you can grab this weekend as well.
Wedding Planner PLR Pack from Lori is on sale this weekend. Use coupon code WEDDING to save $20 through Wednesday, February 15. The package contains one 45-page planner in 4 different versions with and without master slides.
Cindy’s 2023 Birthday Bash is on this weekend through Sunday, February 12. You can save 56% on any course or toolkit when you use coupon code 56. And it can be used multiple times, so it’s a great time to stock up if you’ve missed something! A couple of my favorites are:
- Practical Productivity for Online Entrepreneurs
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- The Tripwire Toolkit
- Daily Money Makers Toolkit
Wine Making Journal is something new from Di & Simone at PLR Planners. You can save 20% through Monday, February 13 with coupon code WINE23. You can choose from either PowerPoint or Affinity versions, and print, digital or a bundle with both options. If you chose the bundle option you also get extra digital papers and matching stickers.
February Flash Sale from Fran is on from now through Monday February 13. You can save 50% anything off in her shop when you use coupon code FLASHFEB up to 3 times. As you may or may not know, Fran is my all-time favourite designer. During my bundle sale last month she joked that I buy everything she puts out… only it wasn’t a joke at all! I really do grab everything she releases. The two I picked up this afternoon were: Productivity Hacks PLR Toolbox and Self-Limiting Beliefs PLR Toolbox
Check out all of Fran’s goodies here and see what fits for your business.
Happiness & Longevity Plan from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere is on sale this week. You can pick it up for $23 from now through Tuesday, February 14. This workbook package is designed to help you and your customers connect more easily with your health and wellness goals.
Personal Development Coloring Ekit Value Pack from Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub is on sale this week. The main offer includes 50 brand new coloring pages for only $17. Each page features an affirmation or inspirational saying on a pattern background.
Habits: How Tiny Tweaks Can Get Big Results DFY content from Nicole at Content Drafts is on sale right now. Save $10 with code tweaks. The package includes:
- 1000+ word epic post
- 5 additional posts
- Self-assessment quiz
- Social posts
15 Printable Products in 15 Days Challenge! from Sasha at Your Frugal Friend is available and on sale through February. I’m going to be picking this up for myself because it really does look like the perfect commercial use template pack for getting products up quickly.
- 3 Retirement Games: Who knows the retiree best?, Dear Retiree, Would the Retire Rather…
- 24 Would You Rather Game Clues
- 6 Dinner Party Games: A-Z Food Race, Find Someone Who, Let’s Talk Numbers, Think Fast, Name the Cake, Table Talk
- 1 Human Bingo Card
- 1 Get to Know Me Questionnaire
- 1 Baby Shower Word Scramble
- 2 Weekly Hourly Schedules
- Answer keys for the game cards
- Plus an 11 page workbook and 8 customizable listing images.
One of my goals for February is to get at least 30 products into my Etsy shop by the end of the month, and I’m excited to dive into these and get something done!
ThriveCart Checkout Templates Collection from Julie C Butler is on sale right now. I don’t personally use ThriveCart, but if I did I’d be grabbing these templates for sure! I love just about everything Julie creates and have been a member of her Stock Photo site for about a year now. You can pick up the package right now for $100 off the regular price, and it includes:
- 10 custom checkout pages
- 10 custom matching success pages
- Video tutorials
- Optimized for mobile
- 100% fully customizable
Auto PD Prints Made Easy is Amy Harrop’s latest product, and it takes advantage of two hot topics: AI and Public Domain art. In it Amy shares how to harness the power of FREE artificial intelligence tools to create ready-to-sell printables from FREE public domain art. The training package includes:
- The In-Depth Auto PD Prints Made Easy PDF Guide – 94 pages.
- Image & Resolution Cheat Sheet to make every step as easy as 1-2-3.
- Tons of Over The Shoulder Video Training.
- Master Public Domain Resources Spreadsheet
- Starter Pack of PD Images
- Bonuses and more!
Mega Bundle Blowout Sale from Roxy is on now through February 13. She has packaged up over 35+ editable Canva templates on various topics in one bundle for only $37. The packages included are:
- Self Love Printable Bundle
- Manifestation Printable Bundle
- Wedding Planner Bundle
- Travel Planner Bundle
- Vision Board Planner Bundle
- Goal Planner Bundle
- Teacher & Student Planner Bundle
There are also 2 additional offers:
OTO 1 – an expansion on the main offer with even more templates
OTO 2 – Master Resell Rights License that allows you to modify and/or edit the templates and sell them as PLR in your own shop.
New Blog Post Shortcuts from Karon Thackston are available and on sale this week. Use coupon code SHORTCUT10 to save $10 on the new “Be Better At” 3-pack through Sunday, February 12. This package includes new templates for:
- Get Over It – Whether it’s an external roadblock or something internal, show your readers how to get over it and move on to greater success.
- Obsession – Obsession doesn’t have to be sinister. It can also be fun! Whichever approach you take, you’ll enlighten your audience.
- How To Be Better At _____ – One of the most popular types of online searches is about how to be better at [fill in the blank]. Give your readers some helpful tips and they’ll be forever thankful.
Cute Cheerleaders Content from Virginie is on sale this week. She has two different packs available:
Cheerleaders Coloring and Game Pack includes: 20 Kids coloring pages, 20 Scissors skills pages, and 20 Dot to Dot pages. Use coupon code CHCOGA50 to save 50% through Monday, February 13.
Cheerleaders Activity Pack includes: 20 How to Draw Exercises, 20 Jigsaw pages: Print it, Cut it, Solve it, Color it, and 20 Mazes + Solutions. Use coupon code CHACPA50 to save 50% through Monday, February 13.
Intuition PLR Bundle from Master PLR is available this week on sale. You can get it as part of their monthly membership, or purchase the standalone offer. All 3 options are outlined on the sales page for you. The package includes:
- Report – Formatted, disclaimer, introduction and conclusion added and fully illustrated.
- Report eCover Graphics – Many styles, JPG and PNG Formats, Plus PSD File.
- Squeeze Page and Download Page
- ‘Call to Action’ Graphic
- Autoresponder Emails – 5 emails to upload to your autoresponder.
- eBook – The articles have been repurposed to create the eBook. It includes a disclaimer, table of contents, introduction and conclusion. Fully illustrated with royalty-free, commercial use images.
- eBook eCover Graphics.
- Articles – 10 articles. Word doc and text files provided.
- Workbook and cover graphics.
- Social Posters – Eye-catching graphics to get noticed!
- Social Media Posts – Ready to post into your favorite social platforms.
- Infographics – Professionally created for professionals!
Savings & Debt Trackers from Chelsea are on sale this week for 50% off when you use coupon code 50SAVINGS through February 13. You get:
- 28 page editable Canva Template
- 68 unique colored illustrations
- 34 unique line art (perfect for coloring pages!)
- Private Label Rights
New! Yoga Journal and Planner from Jan at Simple Happiness is on sale this week through February 12. Use coupon code YOGA to claim your savings at checkout.
Mystic Moon Limitless Design Kit now available from Katherine at Oasis Lane. It’s only available as part of her Limitless Design membership through February 14. I love Katherine’s packs not only because she creates gorgeous images, she also has one of the most generous licences available in that you get extended rights to use these to create PLR, digital products, physical products, and TEMPLATES.
Events on Now
Outsourcing Toolkit and Summit hosted by Val & Rayven is on this week through February 12. They’ve put together a highly focused bundle that includes products, training, expert interviews, and sponsor bonuses.
Dollar Deals from Creative Fabrica
One Dollar Deals at The Hungry Jpeg
Valentine Doodle Elements Abstract Love Bundle – only $4!!
Loose Ink Procreate Brush Set at Design Cuts – seriously funky brushes!
600 Premium Valentines Overlays & Frames Bundle from Inky Deals
Book Lovers Sublimation Bundle
Valentine’s SVG mega design bundle (Design Bundles)
New!! The Divine Watercolor Floral Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
New!! Free Coloring Pages from Ekit Hub – 1 page in 4 formats or 3 personal growth pages
Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Life of Abundance Log from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
Free Kindness Mini Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 free “Breaking Negative Habits” articles from Publish for Prosperity
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
Montagna Elegant Monoline Font from Design Cuts is available free through February 10.
Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
Detail Font from Creative Fabrica
Magic Love – A Wedding Font (Font Bundles)
Free Graphics Packs
Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
The Hungry Jpeg Freebie of the Week
New! 16 Grey Grunge Backgrounds
Watercolor Abstract Blue Backgrounds
Magic Woodland Friends Watercolor Collection
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m going to go and find some food, and then work more on my brain dump that I started last night.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Linear Patterns & Coloring Journals on Sale This Week! Use code SAVE20 to save $20
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|