No, that’s not it… What I and a few of my friends keep repeating to you about having a portfolio of products is exactly what happened to me yesterday (and why there was no newsletter.)
When I sat down to work yesterday morning after a workout and a lovely breakfast, there was an email from a good friend asking me if I had a product ready to go that I could submit to her event. It seems she had a couple of last minute cancellations, and she reached out to me because she knows I create quality products and can get the job done.
Fortunately I did have something that would work in her event, and so I spent most of yesterday cleaning the product up and getting it ready to submit. But if I hadn’t had something handy that I could submit, I would’ve had to say no. And if I didn’t have a reputation for creating good products that people like, I would’ve never had the opportunity to being with!
And that is why I keep repeating myself and telling you to always have products ready to go that you can use when you get a last minute invite to an event or need something new to run a quick sale. You never know where it’s going to lead and what doors it might open for you.
And now that that’s done and submitted, I can go back and finish my to-do list from yesterday which includes getting my bundle placeholder page and affiliate links ready and getting everything ready to add the second set of Zen-Style Hearts to the Valentine’s Content Sale.
So that’s what I’ll be doing today after I tell you about all the really cool content that’s being released today…
The New Zen-Style Hearts Pack is Ready!
The second set of Zen-Style Hearts Coloring Pages is ready and in the shop now. You can find the individual sales page here, and the LOVE2023 coupon will also work on this pack for you to save 25% through the end of January. Here’s a quick peek at the images in the pack:
Deals Ending Today
New! How to Plan Your Social Media Content Calendar and Automate It from Coach Glue is available now. Use code 50 to save 50% through Thursday, January 12. The 17-page training is set up as a video script and covers:
- Step 1: Craft a Scintillating Social Media Calendar While Keeping Your Goals (and Clients-to-Be) in Mind
- Step 2: Create & Curate the Right Content to Establish Expertise, Increase Engagement & Build a Magnetic Brand
- Step 3: Determine What, When and How Often to Post to Defy Any Algorithm
- Step 4: Choose an Effective Automation Tool So You Can Set It, Forget It & Still Stand Out
- Step 5: Schedule Your Content & Watch It Break the Internet Without Breaking a Sweat (or Fingernail)
But you don’t have to use it that way. There’s also a 44-page workbook and 21 social media posts included, so you could always do a written course or expand the workbook if you don’t like doing webinars and videos.
New Deals Today
Bonus Workshop For These New Releases
There are some really great PLR releases this week, and this batch has just been released between yesterday and today. Pretty much all of my favourite providers are included here, so I’ve decided that if you purchase either of these, or JR’s 350 Power Habits as a bonus I will record a “Mix and Mashup” Workshop for you that shows you how I take bits and pieces from several different packs to make a completely new line of products. The bonus workshop will be ready for you by January 24 to give me time to finish up 2 other recordings, and work on the bundle stuff too (plus I still have to purchase my copies of everything!)
Developing Discipline and Routine Ekit from Alice and Yusef is available this week, and is filled with content designed to help you and your customers figure out your goals and follow through on them! The main package includes:
- 14 Page Report: “The Power of Discipline and How to Develop it in Your Life” (.docx / PDF) (14 pages/ 6,129 words)
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- Worksheet: “Power of Discipline” (.docx / PDF) (2 pages / 174 words)
- Checklist: “Power of Discipline” (.docx / PDF) (1 pages / 242 words)
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more. (8 pages / 2,642 words .docx/PDF)
- 5 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics – for wall art, mugs, t-shirts, social media, book covers, inserts…and more, all in PNG/PSD/PDF format.
- 72-Page “Focused and Disciplined” Journal ” – (.pptx / PDF) Sell as a Finished Product or Sell the Individual Journal Pages
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Journal.
- 365-Day Every Day Gets Better and Better Planner – (.pptx / PDF)1 year (365-day / 397-page) planner that is ready to sell.
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: JPG, PSD and PDF with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with the Planner.
There are also 2 free packs you can check out to “try before you buy”:
Free Pack #1 – Includes a free “Developing Discipline and Routine” poster, plus 1 article
Free Pack #2 – Includes a free “Daily Routine” poster plus 1 article
Your Journal Journey from Tools for Motivation is on sale this week through January 16. This is a huge package that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, journal template, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, Canva blog banners, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- Marketing Content – pre-made sales letter, product graphics, curated royalty free graphics
To claim your bonus, email a copy of your receipts to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Mashup Bonus” in the subject line. I will add you to a private email list and keep you posted on the workshop progress through there.
Other New Releases You Might Like
Organize and Declutter Challenge from Lynette is on sale for early-bird pricing this week. You can pick it up for $23 through Tuesday, January 17.
This workbook is designed to help your customers break down the clutter in their homes and organize it one room at a time.
Email Marketing Beyond the Basics is the latest release from Sharyn at Content Sparks. This training covers how to maximize your email marketing results by doing more than just releasing a simple lead magnet. There are 6 modules in the course as follows:
- Module 1 – How to Use Lists and Tags Together
- Module 2 – List Segmentation Essentials
- Module 3 – Automate Your Email Marketing
- Module 4 – Personalize Your Email Marketing
- Module 5 – Test and Measure Your Email Content
- Module 6 – Next Steps
Purchase before Wednesday, January 18 and you’ll also get a 5-day Challenge you can use as a lead magnet to get your audience interested in the course content.
I’m personally really excited to get my hands on this and learn as much as I can. And you can bet that as I build out my own course library, I’ll be using some of the material in this DFY training to share my own experiences with more advanced email marketing tactics.
Hygge Content Price Rollback from Jan at Simple Happiness is on this week through Monday, January 16. You can pick up the main 69-page Hygge Well-being Journal for only $12.95 with coupon code CARESPECIAL or,
You can pay just $5 more and get the whole bundle (journal, matching 6 digital papers, 27 affirmations cards, and 10 social media graphics) for only $17.95 with code CAREPLUS.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Sales Pages That Convert from Cindy Bidar is on sale this week. Save 62% through Sunday, January 15 when you use coupon code SELLMORE. This course offers a step by step plan to make writing sales pages easy, even if you’re not a writer. Cindy shares the exact strategy she uses to organize and create her own sales pages.
350 Power Habits PLR is JR Lang’s latest release and it looks like a good one. The package includes 35 x 1000+ Word Articles, 2 Reports, 50 Tweets, 35 Editable Graphics, 7 Day Email Series, 25 Editable Viral Images, 3 Editable HD Videos, Sales Materials, Bonuses and more. I know I’ll be picking it up for sure because I love these tips style big content packs.
Also qualifies for the Mashup Bonus Workshop. Send your receipts and I will add you to the list.
Positivity Printables by Amy Harrop
One of my favourite products of 2022 was Amy Harrop’s Positivity Printables training. If you’re not sure what these are they are products like gratitude journals, affirmations coloring pages, habit trackers, vision boards, etc. Anything really that helps people be more positive and improve their lives. This is my all-time favourite content to create and I’ve spent years making planners and journals to serve the personal development niche.
Amy has updated this training to include a 30 Steps to Printable Success guide, and a set of Affirmation Card templates in both Canva and PPT formats.
Here’s what the main guide covers:
- What positivity printables are and why there is such a big market for them.
- The benefits of positivity products according to science.
- How to identify niches with high popularity and low competition.
- How to evaluate your competitors, including tips on evaluating prices, products, and more.
- Step-by-step instructions to create habit trackers, gratitude journals, positivity and affirmation wall art, and vision board printables.
- Advertising best practices and principles for positivity printables.
- How to position your positivity printable products on Etsy and Amazon.
- Outside-the-box ideas to promote your positivity printable products.
- And much, much more!
Get Your Copy Here and use POSITIVE10 to save $10 through January 16.
And now for my bonus – When this was first launched last year, I did a live workshop on how to create products for the positivity printables market. When you purchase through this link and send me your receipt, I will add the replay and associated extras to your account on Ritchie Media. Be sure to include your username on my site along with your receipt so I can add it for you.
Financial Print & Digital Planner Bundle from Becky is designed to help your customers budget and pay down debt. It has 27 pages in the printable version comes in 3 sizes, and both Canva and PowerPoint formats. The bundle also includes 35 clipart images, 35 digital stickers, and 2 sticker sheets for Cricut and hand cutting. You can also add the digital version for $10 more. Use coupon code FINANCE10 to save $10 through January 13.
Events on Now
Be Seen! Visibility Bundle from Val and Rayven at Bundle Bash launched Friday. This new bundle includes 24 products with a combined value of over $3100 all designed to get you and your business the visibility you need to succeed. It’s only on sale for a short time, and the $47 price tag is well worth it even if you only do one or two of the included workshops.
A Few Freebies
Free epic blog post pack from Sharyn at Content Sparks. The topic of the post is: “5 Reasons Why Settling for Email Marketing That’s ‘Good Enough’ Could Actually Harm Your Business”
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
That’s it for me today. I’m off to find something for dinner since I’m on my own tonight. Shaun’s been cooking dinner most nights this week, but he’s out washing trucks so won’t be home until much later. And then I have one more thing to do to clear out my accountability list for today before I can call it a night!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|