It’s another gorgeous day here in Central Ontario, and it’s supposed to be warm all weekend. I’m planning on getting out for a decent walk, and maybe even a trip to the beach over the next day or two.
This started out as yesterday’s newsletter, and I was even in the middle of writing about how you shouldn’t skip days because it’s a bad habit to get into. And then I hit a wall, and just didn’t have enough energy left to finish it.
And while it’s very true that skipping newsletters is a very bad habit to get into, it’s also true that not recognizing when your body and mind are telling you to stop is also a bad habit. So, in the spirit of taking care of myself, I did stop last night and practice some self-care in the form of watching old episodes of the Kid’s Baking Championship and going to bed early.
This morning I had a chiropractor/acupuncture appointment, and so I’m rested, refreshed, and all put back into place for another couple of weeks!
Here’s what I have for you this afternoon…
Quick Links to Today’s Deals
(Just the links for readers in a hurry. Product descriptions below)
- The 2nd Annual Transforming Lives Bundle from Gabby at A Cup of Zen
- The Addicted to Planning Bundle from Jenn at Planning Addicts
- The Work Life Home Life Bundle from Val & Rayven at Bundle Bash
Top Picks So Far This Week
- Pick #1 – 2023 Vertical Column Weekly Planner from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere
- Pick #2 – 2023 Calendars and Planning Kit from Ekit Hub
- Pick #3 – Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit from Cindy – limited time only!
- New Financial Planner Templates from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle – code FB22 saves $17
- Ends Tonight! New 90 Day Planner for Q1 (Canva) from Dee – code FOCUSNOW54 makes the price $17
- New and Free! Santa Warning Letter from Sasha
- Holiday Single Page Printable Medleyfrom Jamie at Fourth Dimension Planner – code HiHoliday22
- The Art of Joy & Fulfilment PLR from Yu Shaun & Cally Lee
- Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop from Content Sparks
Monthly Memberships with New Content This Week
Download your content if you’re already a member. If not, check these out!
- Monthly Printables Club from Jenn – doors are only open through November 7 at $17/month
- Pretty Printables Club from Sue – If you do printables for scrapbooking and art journal type things you’ll like this membership.
- Monthly Personal Development Newsletter Club from Publish for Prosperity
- Social Media Booster from Publish for Prosperity
- Ez Pub Profits
- Low Content Intel – the November edition covers Planners
- PLR Cookie Jar Membership from Melissa
Today’s Read: Are You Confident in Your Expertise?
One of the ways in which we sabotage ourselves is by not having confidence in what we know or do. It’s the number one reason that we don’t put ourselves out there and promote our own products and services as easily as we promote for others. If this sounds like you (and I know for sure it sounds like me), there are ways you can build your confidence while you’re building up your expertise in your niche.
Here are 3 ways you can become more confident in your expertise:
This is the silly season for bundles and summits, it seems! I’ve got three bundles on my list to pick up and I’m totally ignoring any summits that come my way just because I know I don’t have time to watch anything live, and even if I buy the replays they’ll probably sit here and gather digital dust.
The 2nd Annual Transforming Lives Bundle from Gabby is live as of this morning. There are over 40 contributors this year with a combined value of over $2700 for only $37 through Tuesday, November 8. I love Gabby’s bundles because she specifically targets the self-help niche and this year she’s got some really great personal use workshops and courses to go along with all the PLR.
The Addicted to Planning Bundle from Jenn at Planning Addicts is on now through November 10. There are over 35 products with a combined value of $1280 available for only $27. The products are split about 50/50 between PLR and Personal Use rights, but they are all related to planning and journaling in some way.
The Work Life Home Life Bundle from Val & Rayven at Bundle Bash is on now through November 13th. This bundle is all about managing your work life and your home life, and there’s a good mix of training and templates in this one too. I’m looking forward to doing Val’s live Get Biz Done challenge because I’ve done it a couple of times before and always end up coming away better for having been there. This bundle has 33 products included with a combined value of over $1700 for only $37.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Pick #1 – 2023 Vertical Column Weekly Planner from Lynette at Thrive Anywhere is on sale this week for half price through Tuesday, November 8. I love this planner because you can have separate spaces for different areas of your business and/or life all on one planner.
Pick #2 – 2023 Calendars and Planning Kit from Ekit Hub is available this weekend. It’s on sale through Tuesday starting at $9.95 for the silver pack which includes the Year of Success Calendar, 1 year-at-a-glance calendar, and 5 articles. You can also choose the Gold Pack for $17 or the Platinum Enterprise Pack for $27.
There’s also a free offer with a complete dated 2023 calendar so you can try before you buy.
Pick #3 – Plug-and-Play Trello Toolkit from Cindy is aa collection of 18 Trello board templates to help small business owners organized everything from email schedules to course creation. This is a limited time only offer, and is going back in the vault when the sale ends on Sunday, November 6.
The Art of Joy & Fulfilment PLR from Yu Shaun & Cally Lee is available this week. This “biz in a box” style package covers:
- The secret key to living a joyful and blissful life.
- 3 common misconceptions about contentment plus the truth about this misunderstood virtue.
- 5 little-known attributes of contentment.
- 8 dangers of discontentment.
- How contentment affects your relationships.
- Are you really happy? See Chapter 2 to find out two types of happiness.
- 7 secrets to living a happier life.
- Want to maintain positive emotions? Use the 10 scientifically proven methods mentioned in Chapter 3.
- And more…
Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop from Content Sparks is on sale this weekend with a launch bonus of a 5-day challenge kit available through Wednesday, November 9. The course covers 5 major digital marketing channels:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Conversational Marketing
I’m looking forward to picking this one up to do some work with in the new year myself!
264 Lunch Box Notes from Sasha are on sale through the end of November. You get 264 templates in 11 categories that are customizable in Canva. I love that Sasha always comes up with different templates that you can use and the pack also includes a bonus guide with selling tips and tricks for you!
New and Free! Santa Warning Letter from Sasha! This is a really cute template that warns kids they’re on the naughty list. It’s also very versatile and can be modified to be a letter to Santa, a letter from an elf, and anything else you can think of.
Freebies This Week
Free Effective Daily Planning Articles from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Journal Prompts from Ekit Hub To celebrate the launch of their Mega Journal Kit this weekend, Alice and Yusef have added several sets of Journal Prompts to their blog including:
- Journal Prompts for Writers
- Goal-Setting Journal Prompts
- Journal Prompts for Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Creativity Journal Prompts
- Fitness and Health Journal Prompts
Free! Start Your Day with Gratitude & Positive Thinking PLR from Piggy Makes Bank. You get 7 articles and 7 emails.
Building a Winning Mindset Free PLR from Tools for Motivation
Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
That’s it for me today!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|