If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
So, last night I did something I probably haven’t done in the past five years… I drove at night! It’s been ages since I’ve gone anywhere by myself at night so that even when I am out, Shaun is usually doing the driving. But last night he got home really late from work, and we needed food because no one had gone to the grocery store in at least a week. So I went out, and by the time I came out of the store it was dark and pouring down rain. Needless to say, I found out that when you don’t do any night driving for five years, the night vision doesn’t work so well!
But, I survived, and we have a kitchen full of good food to last for another week hopefully.
What’d you do last night? Anything exciting?
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
My Retirement Sale is Still Going On
Check out my 2021 Planner Retirement Sale here and save 60% on all the content on the page from now through August 10 with coupon code 60OFF2021. There are 12 dated products from 2021 that you can easily use to make new products for the coming year. Most of them have extras like undated planners and journal pages, and more digital papers to make your product creation easy!
And if you missed my last couple of newsletters, I have a list of seven ways you can easily change these up to make those new products.
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here are the active bonuses for this week:
- PLR of theMonth Club – 18-month 2021-2022 Digital Planner
- PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- Amy Harrop – Que Content Composer
- Tools for Motivation – 100 Self-Help Videos
- Abundance Print PLR – Inner Healing Miracles
- Color Monthly – Blog Biz Coloring Planner
- PLR Beach – Girl You’re Gorgeous Beauty Planner
- New Today! PLR Planners – Birthday Sale – spend at least $25 to claim a bonus.
- New Today! A Cup of Zen – Cinnamon Apothecary
- New Today! Julie Coffman – Low Content Publishing 101
New Deals Today
Happy Birthday Di and Simone!
Di and Simone are both celebrating their birthday’s this week. And they’re having a huge sale to celebrate. They’ve added over 50 new products to the PLR Planners store including a pretty cool Washi Tape Maker for Photoshop, and several new packs of digital papers, clipart, and junk journal pages.
Use coupon code FAMILY50 through Friday, July 30 to save 50% on everything in the store (except training, toolkits, and memberships).
This product qualifies for a bonus. Spend a minimum of $25 to qualify for a bonus. Email your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the link to the claim document.
New DFY Content: Cinnamon Apothecary
Gabby has a new package of DFY content available this week. The Cinnamon Apothecary pack includes
- 5 Pre-Written Blog Posts that cover the uses and benefits of cinnamon
- 1 Cover Design in Canva & PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes Include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, and A4 in Color and Grayscale
- Cinnamon Apothecary Planner Templates (20 interior pages) in 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, and A4 size in Canva & PowerPoint in Color and Grayscale
- 6 Watercolor Graphics in PNG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
Use coupon code cinnamondfy to save $20 through August 1.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the Bonus Claim Document in the Bonus Links area on Gabby’s site after you purchase.
New Training: Low Content Publishing 101
Julie Coffman is releasing her latest training this week. Low Content Publishing 101 will give you everything you need to get started with your own low content publishing biz. The course was originally part of BC Stack earlier this year, so I already have a copy and I love Julie’s teaching style. Here’s just a bit of what she covers in the 7-module course:
- The ins-and-outs of low content publishing
- How to figure out exactly what to publish
- How to size up your competition and validate your idea
- How to accelerate the publishing process and quickly create books that SELL
- The power of using low content books as cross-promotional and list-building tools
- How to stand out from your competition and get noticed
- What NOT to do…no one is talking about this!
- A simple method for conducting research that will help you create new products for years to come
Get all the details here and save $50 through August 1.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the Bonus Claim Document in the Warrior Plus download area after you purchase.
New Puzzle Maker Module: Sudoku Squares
Hans has updated the Puzzle Maker Pro Software, and has also released a new module. Sudoku More Squares lets you create puzzles in 8×8, 10×10 and 15×15 squares with digits (hexadecimal), letters, roman numbers or clipart. Unique puzzles each with one single solution.
Get all the details here and use coupon code NEEDMORESQUARES to save 20% through July 31.
Low Content Resources
New Coloring Pages: Blog Biz Coloring Planner
Rayven has a new Blog Biz Coloring Planner available today. It includes 27 pages for $27 when you use coupon code BLOGBIZ through August 2/21. Pages include:
- Blog Goals
- Daily Blog Checklist
- Blog Habit Tracker
- Weekly Planner
- Monthly Content Overview
- Social Media Post Schedule
- Post Schedule
- Blog Post Ideas
- Blog Post Checklist
- Blog Post Planner
- Keyword Research
- And several more…
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the Bonus Claim Document in the Bonus Links area on Rayven’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Girl, You’re Gorgeous! Beauty Planner
Becky has a new Girl, You’re Gorgeous! Beauty Planner available this week. It comes with 35 pages with a 12-month calendar, Daily Beauty Routine, Products to Try, and more! Use coupon code GORGEOUS to save $10 through August 2/21.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the Bonus Claim Document in the Bonus Links area on Becky’s site after you purchase.
New Digital Planners: 18-month 2021-22 Digital Planner from Mel
Melody has finally released the long awaited 2021-2022 Digital Planner in an all new design. You get a complete hyperlinked digital planner in one of Mel’s gorgeous custom designs, along with extra backgrounds and drag and drop templates for creating your own pages. You can pick your copy up for a steal when you use coupon code 2022LAUNCH through July 29. Mel’s also going to do a live workshop to show you how to customize these!
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on the Ekit Hub site after you purchase.
New Printables: Family Reunion Planner and Awards Templates
Michelle at PLR Niche always comes up with the coolest ideas. This week she has two new products for you related to the Family Reunion niche.
Product #1 – Family Reunion Planner – includes 26 pages with everything you need to put together a family reunion. Use coupon code FAMILY 25 to save 25% through July 31.
Product #2 – Awards Family Reunion Template – includes 26 awards pages for things like Family Storyteller, Family Movie Star, Best Dessert, Biggest Little Helper, etc. Use coupon code AWARDS5 to save $5 through July 31
New Self-Help Videos with PLR Rights
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new set of 100 Self-Help Videos available this week. This is Volume 4 in the series and covers topics such as:
- Adding More Excitement To Your Life
- How To Deal With Regret
- Creating Positive Morning Routines
- Be Inspired By Trying New Things
- Weeding Out Weakness From Your Life
- The Importance Of Doing Your Best Work
- Why You Should Dream Big
- Increase Your Intensity To Get More Done
- The Secrets Of Motivation
- How To Visualize Your Success
This product qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt to email@example.com and I will send you the link to the bonus claim document.
New PLR: Inner Healing Miracles
Shaun and Cally have a new package available this week on Inner Healing Miracles. This is a business in a box style package that you can pick up for under $10 during the launch week (through Friday, July 30). The content covers:
- The surprising difference between emotions and feelings.
- What repressed emotions are and how to deal with them.
- 5 common emotions that you might be repressing.
- The sneaky way that stuck emotions affect your physical health and emotional wellbeing.
- The little-known emotion that has the greatest power to change your life for good.
- How to release negative emotions before they destroy your health.
- 8 common negative emotions and how to deal with them .
- The positive side of negative emotions and how to take advantage of it.
- How to recognize emotional exhaustion plus 10 ways to treat it.
- And much more…
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the Bonus Claim pdf in your Warrior Plus area after you purchase.
New PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have a few new releases this month:
Storytelling to Increase Audience Engagement – includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, eBook/Workbook – Use coupon code STORY to save $40.
Social Media Strategies for Business – includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JULY21 to save $10.
Living in the Sandwich Generation includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JULY21 to save $10.
Low Impact Exercise that Yields High Results includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10JULY21 to save $10.
Healthier Social Media for the Entire Family – includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, eBook/Workbook – Use coupon code SOCMEDIA to save $40.
Existing PLR Content Deal: Marketing Content from Tiff
Tiffany has another huge bundle of content available this week. She has put together 61 packs of Marketing PLR from her store for only $47 (reg. $1062.50 if purchased separately). This is the first of two marketing bundles she’s putting together, and you can see everything that’s included here:
Existing Content Deals from Tiffany
Tiff has several huge bundles of existing content that are available at a fraction of the regular price if purchased separately. Bundles include:
- Health and Wellness PLR Bundle – 67 packs for existing content ($1087.50 if purchased separately) for only $37.
- Dating and Relationship – 38 packages ($496.50 if sold separately) for only $27.
- Coffee PLR – 5 packs ($131 if purchased separately) for only $12
- Pet PLR 18 packs for only $17
- Anti-Aging PLR Content – 24 packs ($524 if bought separately) for only $27
- Self Help, Personal Development and Success Content – 51 packs (over $1500 if purchased separately) for only $77 right now
- Stress, Panic, Anxiety and Depression – 33 packs ($677 if purchased separately) for only $37.
- Debt, Credit, Money and Savings – 22 packs for $12
Tools & Training
Existing Product on Sale: Que Content Composer from Amy Harrop
I’m not sure how I missed Amy’s email on this but she has put her popular Que Content Composer on sale until the end of July. Use coupon code QUECONT to save $10 through July 31.
Que Content Composer is a nifty little tool that allows you to create question and prompt based content with just a few clicks. It makes creating things like prompt journals super easy because not only does Amy provide you with tons of content to choose from, you can also upload your own prompts and other content. And, she’s updated it for this re-release with:
- 500 new journal prompts and 4 new categories
- More fonts added for greater creativity
- Margin flexibility to make formatting easier
- Increased writing lines (one of our most requested features)
Check it out here and see what you think.
There are also three additional offers after you purchase:
DFY QuePrompt Templates (OTO #1): 60 Templates in PPT and Word for Journals, Worksheets, Checklists and More.
DFY QuePrompt Content (OTO #2): Massive bank of white-Label articles for QueContent Composer, plus Print Publishing Training Pack and exclusive tutorial on using PLR with QueContent Composer.
Content Creation Quickstart (OTO #3): Content creation quickstart. Detailed 76 video product creation training.
This product qualifies for a bonuses. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF in your Zaxaa account after you purchase.
Design Bundles Dollar Deals – Today Only, Starts at Noon Eastern!
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
The Sticker Bundle from Design Bundles – 25 packs of sticker images for $15
New! The Camper Cuties Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 25 graphics packs for $16
The Spectacular July Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 22 font families and 22 graphics packs for $29
The Freebie Section
New! Free Visualizing Success Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Build Yourself and Others Up PLR from Tools for Motivation (ends Friday, July 23)
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- Girl Planner Clipart Leopard Print from Creative Fabrica
- New! Artisan Signature Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Brown Rustic Shapes Digital Paper
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Scandinavian Garden Fun Ink Creator
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – 38 Tie Dye Digital Papers
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – Adaline Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Let’s Go Camping Font – Camping & Hiking Font
That’s it for me this morning! I’m off to find some breakfast, then work on bundle pages, and hop on a couple of zoom calls later.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|