If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
Well, it’s been an interesting start to the day here in Central Ontario. We actually woke up to wet snow! Thankfully it’s stopped now, but it’s still cool and damp. And it was a good reason to make soup for breakfast!
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 5 Habits That Hurt Productivity
Are you constantly scratching your head at the end of the day, wondering why you feel like you worked so much to get nowhere? The good news is that you are not alone – I’m right there with you. But unfortunately, there is bad news too.
The bad news is the habits you have adopted over time are having a negative effect on your productivity. It doesn’t matter how busy you are. If you are not doing the right tasks to complete the job, you will never get it done.
Wondering what those habits are?
Habit #1 – Multitasking
Most tasks require your undivided attention to get done and get it done well. Stop multitasking and expecting too much from yourself at all given times.
Habit #2 – Avoiding Technology or Using Too Much
Are you still keeping track of your bills, inventory, and tasks on paper? Utilize technology where appropriate but be sure not to overdo it. Technology can be great until it becomes a distraction instead.
Habit #3 – Going with the Flow
You’d think that going with the flow would be a good thing, wouldn’t you? And it is for some things, but not necessarily for getting things done. Routines and schedules really do make your day easier and help guide you in the right direction.
Habit #4 – Poor Sleep and Diet Choices
Diet and exercise routine have a direct effect on how you perform throughout your day. Your work, business, relationships, and mental state are all affected by what you do and eat, negatively and positively.
Habit #5 – Unclear Communication
Not being able to communicate clearly leads to too much back and forth and confusion and takes away the time you need to get work done efficiently.
I know I’m guilty of a few of these “bad” habits. Being aware of them is the first step to changing them so that you can build habits that have a positive effect on your productivity instead of a negative one.
And now, here are today’s goodies
New Deals Today
New! Woo Me Please Training from Di
One of the most common alternatives to amember is Woo Commerce, and Di has just created a new course that shows you how to create an ecommerce store from setup to shipping and integrations. The course includes 9 modules that cover:
- Introduction and Overview of WooCommerce
- Domain Registration and Hosting
- Installing WordPress and a Theme
- Required Plugins Setup
- Setting Up WordPress
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting Up Your Products
- Finishing Touches
- Marketing Tools and Strategies
Get all the details here and save $50 when you purchase before June 5, 2021. No coupon required.
New! Solopreneur Success PLR
Aurelius has a new PLR pack out that covers the topic of Solopreneur Success. This is a “biz in a box” style package that covers:
- Solopreneur versus entrepreneur. What are the differences and why it matters
- How to know if you are ready to be a solopreneur
- Why you should create a single business focus and niche down
- How to determine what business to focus on as a solopreneur
- How to stay productive in your business, even when things
- What your daily, weekly, and monthly goals should include?
- How to eliminate distractions and overcome bad habits
See everything that’s included here and grab your copy for under $10 through Tuesday, June 1.
New! Build an Engaged Community PLR
Daily Faith PLR has a new release on how to Build an Engaged Community. Use coupon code ENGAGED10 to save $10 through May 31. This package covers:
- Community Building vs List Building: The Down Side of Focusing on Numbers
- Flock Building Myths That Can Hurt Your Members
- How to Start Building Your Community Today
- Be Vigilant: Problems to Watch for When Growing Your Flock
- Embrace a Thriving Community
- What’s your biggest concern about building a flock?
- Who do you know that maybe interested in joining your new community?
- What’s the goal for your community?
- How often are subscribers engaging with your content?
- What values would you like your flock members to have in common?
Last Day for These Deals
April has extended the sale on her Self-Care for Stress Reduction pack through Friday, April 28. Until then you can pick up this package for only $12.95. It includes:
- 31-Page Journal With Daily Prompts – Earn money with this beautifully designed journal as a product in your business.
- 50 Writing Prompts in List Format – Use this as a content upgrade.
- 10-Page Prompt Printable – Add this as a bonus to another product or as an opt-in for the Journal
- 5 Blog Post Series – Well-researched and informative articles on the topic.
- Keyword Research – Highly targeted keywords on the topic.
New Self-Care PLR from Tools for Motivation with My Bonus
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new package on how to create a Self-Care System out this week. From now until end of day Friday, you can get this premium quality PLR program for a big discount (only available through this special offer link). The main offer includes 4 key sections:
1) A Premium Content Folder (Content You Can Sell) with a Full Self Care eBook, Visually enhanced eBook, Workbook, and High Quality Audiobook
2) A Lead Generation Section (Content To Build Your List With) with a Lead Magnet Report, Pre-Written emails for your autoresponder, and a Key Lesson Slide Deck,
3) A Branding Section (Content For Blogging and Online Marketing) with 10 articles about Self Care, 10 slide decks, 2 reports repurposed from the articles, and a checklist report extracted from the eBook
4) A Social Section (Content For Social Media Marketing) with 20 Tips posters (all editable), A full infographic (editable), 20 Pinterest Images, 20 Instagram Images, 20 Facebook Posts, and 30 Pre-Written Tweets
My Bonus Offer: Get your copy here, send me your receipt and I’ll send you a copy of my 30-Day Undated Self-Care Planner.
New Lifestyle Sticker Mockup Kit from Carmen
If you create stickers, then you should check out these new Lifestyle Sticker Mockups from Carmen. You get 10 lifestyle sticker mockups that are Canva templates in 2500×2000 px. Just drag and drop your sticker and sticker sheet to the placeholder and in between the fingers to create realistic lifestyle photos.
Coupon code STICKERMOCKUP13 saves you $13 through Friday, May 28.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
More Homesteading Content from Michelle!
Michelle has two new products for the Homesteading niche available today.
The Homesteading for Newbies Planner includes 30 unique pages and come is 2 sizes with 6 different covers. Coupon code HOMESTEAD10 saves $10 through June 3.
She’s also got a set of 5 Homesteading for Newbies Articles you can use to provide more information and presell the planner. Use coupon code HOMESTEAD5 to save $5 through June 3. Titles include:
- How To Start A Homestead With No Money-641 words
- Backyard Homesteading For Beginners – 523 words
- Buying Homestead Land Without Seeing It First 703-words
- Beginning Homesteading Where To Start 521-words
- Where To Start Looking For Land If You Are Broke 709 words
New Camping Coloring Pages from Jenn with My Bonus
Jenn has a new set of Camping Coloring Pages out this morning, and I created a bonus for you! Jenn’s pack includes 20 pages of camping scenes in PDF and PNG formats.
My Bonus is a set of 12 “Tents and Trailers” coloring pages:
New Digital Detox Journal from Lynette
Lynette has released a gorgeous new Digital Detox Journal to help people with cutting down their screen time. It helps them take an inventory to see where they are on their tech usage. It also has suggested actions people can focus on each day so they aren’t trying too many things at one time and giving up. Use promo code DETOX to save 50% through June 1.
New Magic Fairies Coloring Pages from Nara
Nara has just released a gorgeous set of Magic Fairies coloring pages. I love these because they’re geared more for an adult audience than for children’s coloring books. The main offer includes 30 High-Quality Designs in SVG and PNG format. It also comes with a printable Baby Book Memory Planner in a fairy theme.
New Digital Publisher Tools from Hans
Hans has just released a new set of Digital Publisher Tools for creating digital planners in PowerPoint. It includes:
- Sticker Factory will let you save / export your Powerpoint shapes, texts, etc as separate PNG files, with 96 DPI or 300 DPI resolution. All shapes on a single slide, or all shapes in your presentation,
- Sticker Factory Pro can add the white border to your stickers (if you don’t want to do it manually), and create additional slides filled with stickers, from a template slide and a word list,
- Planner Links uses a sophisticated method to define and generate all the links in your digital planners,
- Link Finder will make all the hidden link shapes appear, making it easier to edit them. This plugin is for your existing digital planners, while Planner Links is for new digital planners.
You can purchase each tool separately or grab them all in a bundle. Save 20% through Saturday, March 29. No coupon required.
Two things to note:
1) You will need the Easy Journals plugin for these to work.
2) These only work for the MS Windows version of PowerPoint.
Bonus is Ready for Gabby’s New Launch
Gabby has a new journal pack available this week, and I wasn’t going to create a bonus but I couldn’t help myself. The 21 Days of Power, Purpose & Clear Vision Journal includes:
- 21 Days of Journal Prompts of Power, Purpose, & Clear Vision
- 1 Cover Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color and grayscale (PPTX only)
- Journal Templates (27 interior pages) in Canva and PowerPoint
- 1 Month of Power, Purpose, & Clear Vision Tips for Social Media
- 25 Background Animal Prints in JPG in 300 DPI
- 3 Sets of 25 Cheetah Silhouette Graphics with Animal Print in PNG in 300 DPI
- 15 Safari Animal Silhouettes in PNG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
Pick it up here and use coupon code powerpurpose to save $10 through Sunday, May 30.
My Bonus Offer: I have created a new set of Pastel Watercolor Digital Stationery for you. You’ll find it waiting for you in Gabby’s Bonus Links area after you purchase.
New and Free! Community Member Stephanie Hansen has just launched her new PLR Shop and she’s got an awesome freebie for you! Grab your Southwest Daily Planner here and then use coupon code 30MAYOFF to save 30% on anything in the store through June 1.
New from Color Monthly – The Mood Coloring Planner and Journal is available starting today. Use coupon code MOOD27 to pick this 31-page planner up for only $27 through Monday, May 31.
Teresa has a Lovely Seashells Journal Templates package out this week. I love anything to do with the beach and have made it my goal that I am going to live at the beach. Every time I go to the public beach, I get more motivated and determined to make that goal a reality. But I digress… Teresa’s pack includes three sizes of journals, four color schemes, digital versions, print versions, three file formats, three alternative covers in five file formats, and more. Use coupon code seashells to save $20 through Sunday, May 30.
And just because I love the beach so much, if you send me your receipt after you purchase I’ll gift you with either one of the Just Beachie Journal Templates or the Summer Sunshine Journal Templates. Just let me know which one you want when you send your receipt.
New Canva Templates from Faith
I love Canva Templates, and Faith has just released a new set of Ebook and Journal Page Canva Templates this week! You get 150 templates in 15 different designs that you can use to create ebooks, workbooks, journals, planners, and wall art quickly. Use coupon code EBOOKS to save $20 through Sunday, May 30.
Kids Printables Pages from Jan
You may have noticed that I’ve not been promoting a lot of kid’s printables lately, but I’m making an exception for Jan because I just love this set of colorful Kids’ Printables Pages she’s created! I’ve even got a bonus waiting for you when you purchase this weekend!
You get two cute sets (one with rainbows, one with dinosaurs) for only $10 when you use coupon code FUN4KIDS through May 31. You’ll also get my Bonus Puzzle Pack when you purchase. It’s waiting for you in the Bonus Links area on Jan’s site.
Events This Week
I’ve made it one of my personal goals for this year to learn how to do lettering in Procreate. And Design Cuts is going to help out big time on that score! On Thursday and Friday this week, they’re hosting a Live Lettering Event with 6 great artists lined up to teach various ways to do lettering in Procreate. If this is something that interests you, here’s the link to the speaker lineup… and did I mention, it’s free!
Build Your Successful Online Business Giveaway
The Build Your Success Online Business Giveaway for May is now open and I have a new Goal Setting Planner Template available for you. I’m excited because it’s the first product to be branded under my new PLR store!
Check out the giveaway here
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New! Inky Deals has a Memorial Day Weekend Sale going on. Save 50% sitewide with coupon code MEMORIAL through June 2.
New! National Creativity Day Sale at The Hungry Jpeg. Save 20% sitewide with coupon code CREATIVITY20 through May 30.
Planner SVG Bundle at Creative Fabrica
New! Flower Power – Watercolor Flow Bundle at Creative Fabrica
Watercolor Gnome Clipart Bundle at Creative Fabrica
New! Bundle from Design Cuts – The Creative’s Stunning Design Toolkit
Complete Inspirational Textures & Elements Collection from Design Cuts
The Farmhouse Font Collection, Vol. 2 from The Hungry Jpeg – 28 font families for $19
The Exquisite Floral Graphics Bundle – 26 graphics packs for $18
The Freebies Section
Challenge Yourself to Change Printables Pack from Ekit Hub
5 Easy Project Ideas to Grow Your Business (Free Downloads Included)
Free Succulents Coloring Pages from Carmen
Free 5-pack of Daily Routine Articles from Alice
Boost Affiliate Commissions Report from Alice (NOT PLR)
Free Decadent Desserts – Taste Test from Kitchen Bloggers
Free Journaling PLR Articles from Alice
Free Finding the Good When Things are Bad PLR Articles from Piggy Makes Bank
New! Rainy Days Script Font from Creative Fabrica
Aloha Summer Font from Creative Fabrica
New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Pastel Mix Backgrounds
New! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Inlander – Retro Display Font
Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
New! Design Bundles Freebie – Watermelon Fruit Seamless Pattern
New! Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor Cherry clipart
New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Changes every Friday
New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
Font Bundles Freebie – Drum Handmade Brush Font
New! Font Bundles Freebie – Muddy Way
New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Sweet Dream Font
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to grab a bit of lunch and then dive into my to-do list for the afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Get more traffic to your printables with Amy’s Easy Printable Traffic course! Use code EPTJVMAY10 to save $10 at checkout
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer:I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|